28:Curvy

Today my grandma is finally coming home from Cuba.

She visits frequently since we have a lot of family there. Today all my family that lives in the U.S is coming to my house for a reunion or something.

My parents just love hosting parties so this is just an excuse for them. I put on a face mask and then i got a facetime call from Billie.

I answered and she looked shocked. I laughed since my face looking green probably caught her off guard.

Jennifer:Its a face mask calm down. Why did you call me?

I chuckled as i put my phone down and touched my face as Billie looked at me through the screen.

Billie:Ok so I don't know how to get dressed for this occasion so please choose for me.

Billie proceeded to show me about 7 outfits to which i decided the one that I liked the most.

Billie:Aye this shit my favorite too. Aight I'll let you keep getting ready. I love you mamas.

Jennifer:Love you more boo bear.

She chuckled and hung up. I put her music and began to get dressed into this.

I finished getting dressed and people started showing up

I finished getting dressed and people started showing up. I walked out of my bedroom and i saw hella people scattered around the house.

There were people in the kitchen, in the living room and in the second living room. I walked into the second living room and saw all of my cousins and my brother just chilling.

I sat down next to Jessi, my cousin that lives in Texas.

Jessi:Jenni! Shit I haven't seen you in so long.

Jennifer:Ugh i missed you.

We hugged and then began catching up.

Since we were kind of far away from everyone i decided to come out to Jessi since shes the most open minded out of all of my cousins and she is also bi. The rest of my cousins are also open minded but they are snitches.

Jennifer:I have something to tell you.

I whispered to her loud enough for her to hear it.

Jessi:Whats up? Spill the tea bitch

She whispered back to me and i laughed.

Jennifer:I invited my girlfriend to this reunion because my mom wants to meet her buttttt dont say anything because my mom just thinks we are friends. Im not out to her yet.

Jessi:Wait so you're bi? Finally im not the only curvy person in the family.

Jennifer:Curvy?

I laughed.

Jessi:Yeah. Since we're not straight. I mean we could call it bent but thats kind of weird.

We laughed and then my phone dinged.

Messages

Boo bear💛😚:im outside mamas.

Aight im going outside rn

I looked up at my cousin Jessi.

Jennifer:She's here. She's here

I got up from my seat and went to the front door. I opened it and walked out. I saw Billie get out of her car looking fine as fuck.

(In the header picture)

I kept staring at her in awe as she walked over to me.

Authors note:We hit 2k reads ayee. ily guys❤️🥺