80:Baby open the door, please?

she was jumping and fell. When she tried to get up she was limping.She looked injured. Her whole team and i began to worry.

Billie:Can someone bring me a chair?

She said while her voice wavered slightly. A guy brought a chair out quickly. She kept on singing and then broke down. Finneas came and comforted Billie. She pushed him away a little.

There's nothing that Billie hates more than appearing weak in front of people. He walked back and i could see her holding back tears.

Billie:Im sorry.

She said while her voice broke. Everyone in the crowd "awwed" and some were saying things like "don't cry baby" "we love you" "are you ok"

Billie:I just wanted to give you guys this and...i cant.

Her voice broke and she kept moving around in her seat. I could tell she felt uncomfortable and hurt. She began taking deep breaths and then she shook her head.

Billie:Im sorry, i can't do this.

She ran off the stage, past Maggie and i. She was crying, we both followed her to where she was going. She locked herself in her green room. I sighed.

Maggie:Billie? Are you ok?

Silence...

Jennifer:I got this.

I said, smiling softly at Maggie, she mirrored my actions and nodded, walking away. I looked at the closed door that had "Billie Eilish" in the middle of a star.

Jennifer:Billie baby? Are you ok?

I heard a sob spill out and heard her talk in a fragile voice.

Billie:No. I disappointed them.

Jennifer:Baby, open the door. Please?

I said in a soft soothing voice. There was a deathly silence for 30 seconds before she opened the door. I saw her eyes were red and puffy. I closed the door so nobody could see her. I sat down next to her and pulled her into my arms.

Jennifer:You didn't disappoint anybody baby, its not your fault ok?

She nodded her head slowly. I could tell she didn't believe me.

Billie:It hurts so fucking bad

Jennifer:Come on

I helped her up and carried her a little over to the couch. I laid her down then called Maggie quickly. She already had a medic with her. Billie get injured a lot so now at every show she has a medic,Joseph. They walked into the room in about 2 minutes.

Joseph checked her ankle out.

Joseph:Yeah, she needs a boot. She'll be fine but she needs a boot asap.

Right after he said that Patrick and Finneas walked in. Patrick had Billie's boot in his hands and Finneas had a bottle of pills. They walked over to Billie and the doctor put the boot on her carefully.

Finneas gave her some painkillers that she takes whenever this happens. Brandon and Danny, Billie's managers walked in.

Danny:Ok lets get you to the tour bus.

Billie got up with her boot on her foot already.

Billie:Im going back to perform.

Maggie:Billie....

Billie turned to Maggie and gave her "the look" the look is basically billie saying "don't try to talk me out of it, it wont work" maggie sighed and shook her head.

Billie's main bodyguard Jose came and carried her back on stage. He sat her down in her chair. She grabbed the mic and laughed a little as i went back to the side of the stage with Maggie.

Billie:Sorry about that shit.

She laughed.

Billie:We had some..technical difficulties.

Billie said as she laughed once again and lifted her foot with the boot on in the air for people to see. She flipped her hair once again.

Billie:Ok we back.

She began to sing after the music played. She began jumping up and down once again. Not as violent but still. Maggie looked at me and shook her head.

Maggie:What are we going to do with her?

Jennifer:I don't know ...i just don't know.

We giggled and went back to watching Billie perform. Billie finally finished and i felt myself calm down since i was worried she was going to injure herself even more for jumping so much.

Billie was carried by one of her bodyguards into the bus. He sat her down on the main couch on the common area. I sat down next to her.

Jennifer:How you feel?

She smiled at me, squinting her eyes unintentionally.

Billie:Im good, in pain, but good. Thanks for being there.

I shrugged with a smile on my face.

Jennifer:What can i say? Its my thing.

She giggled.

Billie:True that.

The bus began to move. I looked over at Billie and saw her passed out on the couch. I smiled a little to myself. I went to her cabin and got her blanket. I draped it over her body so she didn't get cold.

I walked to my cabin and laid down, taking a nap. I woke up to movement. I looked down and saw Billie wrapped around my body. I giggled and her eyes fluttered open.

Jennifer:How did you get here?

Billie:I walked.

Jennifer:Correction, limped.

She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

Billie:Shut up stupid.

I kissed her forehead making aloud kissing sound.

Jennifer:Alright mega mind.

She gasped a little bit way too exaggerated. I laughed loudly,holding my stomach in pain.

Billie:You're a dick head for that. I don't even wanna do it anymore.

Jennifer:Do what?

Billie:I wassss going to take you to a really pretty place but now i don't want to anymore.

She said but i could tell she was lying.

Jennifer:Shut up and take me to the place.

She gave me a smile and extended her hand out to me.

Billie:Take my hand and lets go.

I smiled and grabbed a hold of her hand,interlocking our fingers. We walked towards the door of the bus. As soon as she opened the door i looked at her...

Authors note:You guys are probably going to hate the next chapter🤷🏻‍♀️ion know but mann. I already know how I wanna end this. (Not anytime soon but yeahh)