41:Where are we?

Jennifer:Shes beautiful what the fuckkk

Billie:I know right!! Her name is dragon

Jennifer:Damn thats hot.

Billie: Wait till you see the inside.

She walked me over to her car and she opened the passengers door for me.

Jennifer:Thank you very much milady.

She laughed as i sat down in the passengers seat. The chair was really soft and the inside was purely black. She got into the drivers seat and sighed happily.

Billie:I love this car. It reminds me of my soul. Black and empty.

When she said that i let out the ugliest cackle and snort I've ever done in my whole life. Billie laughed hysterically with me. Of course she was laughing at my laugh.

After about 2 minutes we stopped laughing and Billie began to drive. We were silent as Queen Naija's butterflies was faintly playing in the background. I turned to Billie since i realized that she didn't tell me where we were going.

Jennifer:Where are we going babes?

Billie:You'll see later mamas.

Jennifer:Mysterious. I like it.

She laughed and grabbed my hand. It only took 10 more minutes until we were outside a vegan ice cream place.

Jennifer:Vegan ice cream?

Billie:Yup. I know you don't like to try new things but i promise it will be good.

I rolled my eyes

Jennifer:Doubt it.

Billie chuckled and we both got out of the car. We walked in and we ordered different ice creams. I forgot what Billie ordered because it had a weird name but I ordered a normal chocolate ice cream.

When we got it we went back to the car. Good thing that we got the ice cream in these cup thingys and not in cones because that shit would have already gotten all over the car.

Billie drove for 2 minutes to a gray building. She turned off the car and smiled at me.

Billie:Come on lets go.

Jennifer:Where even are we?

I laughed while getting out of the car since she was already out there waiting for me.

Billie:You'll see.

She grabbed my free hand since both of us were holding ice cream and we walked into the building. It literally looked abandoned. There was a huge staircase that we climbed up.

We finally made it to this door at the top of the stair case and we opened it and we were now staring at a lit up california scenery. She walked me over to a ledge type of thing.

Good thing it wasn't just open. It had two bars going from side to side that were spaced out. We put our legs through the bottom so they were dangling in the air and the bars where near our stomachs and over our heads.

Jennifer:This is so beautiful.

Billie:Yeah it is. I remember you told me one time about how you wanted to see the stars in the LA sky and we can't really see stars from here so this is the next best thing.

I looked over at Billie and I could literally feel myself drooling.