11:Can i just say...WOW

Jennifer pov

We walked together to the part infront of the barricade and people gave us weird looks and by us I mean the girls and I.

Im pretty sure that billie's fans were used to seeing Zoe,Claudia and Maggie in front of the barricade but they looked at us like they were confused.

I tried to ignore the looks i got as much as possible and soon the show started and thankfully no one was looking at us anymore.

The show started and can i just say WOW. Billie's energy is incredible. Shit i cant jump for 5 minutes straight and she managed to keep it up for 3 hours.

Of course she slowed down for some song but most of the show consisted of her dancing and jumping around while singing. I looked at her in awe. She looked really happy.

I took a couple of pictures of her on my phone and they came out really good. She looked beautiful but thats a given. The show ended with "i love you" and that song seems to make everyone very emotional.

We were all crying by the end of the show. I walked with the rest of the people in-front of the barricade backstage. When we got there we waited around for Billie to come.

After about 3 minutes she came backstage and was immediately bombarded by hugs. I stayed back awkwardly. She said thank you to everyone that gave her compliments and then walked over to me while everyone else chatted.

Billie:What did you think?

She had an unreadable face expression but she kind of looks anxious.

Jennifer:That shit was awesome dude! What the fuck type of energy drink you on?

She laughed and it visibly looked like all of the anxiousness had left her body. We sat down on the couch farthest away from everyone.

Billie:Im really glad you enjoyed it.

Jennifer:Of course I enjoyed it when you weren't making me cry my eyes out.You must be so tired though.

Billie laughed and adjusted her chains.

Billie:Eh. I guess. After a while i kind of got used to it.

I could tell she didn't want to keep talking about it so i changed the topic.

Jennifer:So you're on tour?

Billie:Yessir.

Jennifer:So where are you going to next?

Billie:I think Milan.

Jennifer:Dude thats fucking sick!

Billie:Yeah it is.

She laughed a little and i seemed way more excited than her.

Billie:I like Florida though.

I let out a loud ass laugh.

Jennifer:You're crazy man. The bipolar ass weather,the loud ass streets and all that traffic. Whats there to like?

Billie:The people.