79:Your "thing" is being with me

I woke up to knocking on the sliding door of the cabin.

Maggie:Girls wake up. We are already in Milan.

Jennifer:Alright. Be out in a sec.

I tried to get up but there was something not letting me move freely. I looked down and saw Billie had her arm wrapped around my waist and had her face buried in my chest.

I smiled a little and began giving Billie a lot of forehead kisses. When i saw she was finally up i pulled away.

Jennifer:Good morning

I said in a soft tone.

Billie:Good morning angel.

Jennifer:Come on, we have to go. We landed in Milan.

I got up from the bed and grabbed Billie's soft hand, pulling her over to me. We walked out of the cabin. We walked outside of the plane and headed into the airport.

People began taking pictures and Billie grabbed my hand as all of us walked away from the photographers. We walked farther and saw Billie fans waiting for her.

I let go of her hand and she bolted to their area. Some of her body guards followed her and some stayed with me since there were people trying to reach me.

She hugged them all while laughing and asking them how they were. I just stood back and watched with a smile on my face.

The amount of love that Billie has for her fans is soo much. It's adorable whenever she interacts with them. Billie's main body guard walked over to her saying that it was time to go.

She walked back to me with her body guards and grabbed my hand again. She smiled as we walked through the airport on our way out. We reached the exit and the bus was already there waiting for us.

We got inside and it looked like a complete mess. People were trying to get to different areas of the bus, then people were trying to decide their bunks, it was complete chaos.

I stood back and saw Finneas trip Andrew(Billie's drummer) to get to the bunk he wanted before andrew did.

Andrew:Thats not fair you dick head.

Finneas:You snooze you lose fucker!!

Finneas yelled as he closed the curtain in his cabin. I laughed at them and then turned over to Billie who was freaking out, going through her luggage.

Billie:MOM!

Maggie came into the main area were all of us were chilling and walked towards Billie. She had a concerned look on her face

Maggie:Whats wrong? Did something happen?

Billie:Wheres my aquaphor?!

Billie said while panicking. Maggie gave her a "really" expression and reached into Billie's pocket, pulling it out.

Billie:Crazyyyy

Maggie:Yeah, its magic, next up im pulling my patience out of my ass because im gonna need it for this tour

Everyone laughed loudly. She wasn't wrong. This looked like it was going to be a whole mess, but there's going to be a lot of good memories and i can tell.

Billie sat next to me and began applying aquaphor as we kept on watching the madness unfold. Billie's management team was trying to figure out arrangements and concert related things. Everyone was doing their thing and i was just sitting there, being the antisocial bitch i am.

Billie noticed and lightly bumped my shoulder with hers. I turned my attention to her direction and she stopped applying aquaphor to her lips.

Billie:You good?

Jennifer:Yeah it just looks like everyone has a thing and im just over here, not doing shit, just feels weird ya know?

Billie:Your "thing" is being with me, because this shit gets boring and exhausting so i just need you to be here.

I smiled at her as i put my head on her shoulder.

Jennifer:Deal.

Billie's manager Brandon walked over to us.

Brandon:Ok, the arrangements are done. You guys have cabins assigned

He pointed at the cabins that we had and we went to them. I looked around my bunk and it was pretty big. Big enough to sit up and not hit your head. We all got situated and then I accompanied Billie to the sound check.

When we got back we were all sort of tired/ jetlagged. We took a quick power nap which billie of course came to my bunk for and then we took turns showering.

After i took a shower i got dressed into this

I walked out and Finneas went in after me. I went into my bunk and i got an incoming FaceTime from Yulianna and Yuliet. I picked up the phone.

Jennifer:Please tell me you haven't burned the apartment down yet.

Yulianna.Aha ha. Thats funny.

She said while dry laughing. I smiled and rolled my eyes because i already missed them a shit ton.

Yuliet:No, we just wanted to show you the apartment with all of the boxes in them.

Yulianna:Yeah, it felt weird not having you here with us.

Jennifer:Im sorry it was so sudden.

Yulianna:Its alright baby.

Yuliet:We know how much you wanted to hang out with Billie, this is a good way to do it.

Maggie:The concert is starting in 30 minutes lets get out of the bus!

Jennifer:I have to go, bye love you.

I said smiling.

Yuliet&Yulianna:We love you more.

They blew me kisses and i smiled , hanging up soon after. We walked out of the bus and i was immediately getting grabbed by fans outside the bus.

I saw Billie a few feet away from me, i tried to speed walk away from everyone trying to reach me. When i got to Billie she smiled and we went inside through the backdoor.

Billie got all the equipment set up on her and she was ready to go. I stood next to Maggie as she began to record for her instagram story. I watched as Billie began to jump around to Bad Guy.

She looked so happy, shes always the happiest when shes performing. Everything was going great until....

Authors note:Billie is following 615 people😬shes never changed the number from 666, i am concerned