60:Guess what?!

I tried to wrap up the photoshoot as quickly as possible. I did everything the director told me to do so i could go see billie sooner.When it was over i went to change and packed up my shit.

I said a quick bye to claudia and finneas as i basically bolted to the cafe. I was surprised that I remembered the way there since im terrible with directions and all of that.

When i got to the cafe i went straight to the seats where we were sitting before and saw that they were empty. She left. Of course she left.

My dumb ass really though she was about to stay here and wait until i got done with the photoshoot just to explain myself.

She probably had shit to go do. Who knows. I messed up my hair a little bit and slowly walked out of the building making my way to the parking place. I sat in my car and i checked my phone.

I saw that i was tagged in a bunch of pictures some fuck ass paparazzi took of billie and i at the cafe and you can tell she looked mad since she was facing the window. I rolled my eyes and exited out of instagram.

I got a message from Claudia and i smiled. I really missed her. Shes such a sweetheart.

Messages
Claudia💕

Heyy. Im having this party i guess😂, to celebrate the clothing line and i was wondering if you would like to be there.

For sure babes. I wouldn't miss it.

Alright!!❤️ i'll give you the address.

Okkk. At what time?

6pm. It's at this little beach. Btw i saw that yuliet and yulianna are here too so please invite them. I miss them :(

Alright. I will love.❤️

Claudia sent me the address and I began to drive to the hotel to get ready. When i got in the hotel building Yuliet was waiting for the elevator with a group of girls. They must be fans, they were taking pictures and hugging.

I smiled and waited for the to go away. I didn't want to go interrupt yuliet right now. When they said goodbye and walked away i went up to her.

Jennifer:Guess what?!

Yuliet:I dont like guessing just tell me what it is.

She said while laughing. I rolled my eyes.

Jennifer:The clothing line that im modeling for belongs to claudia!!

She instantly became happier.

Yuliet:What?! For real?! Omg i miss her so much, how is she?

Jennifer:She's good, really happy. She has this party thing today at 6 on the beach and she invited all three of us.

She began jumping up and down a little as her curly hair began shaking around.

Yuliet:YES!

The elevator dinged as the doors opened and we stepped inside. On the way up to our hotel room we talked about what we should wear. When we finally got to the hotel room Yulianna was taking a nap.

Yuliet and i looked at each other and nodded. We both jumped on her bed and began to jump around her body.

Jennifer:Wake up wake up.

Yuliet:The sun is up and so will you.

Yulianna opened her eyes and stared at us. I was having a dream that jimin and i got married so you better have a good reason for this shit.

Jennifer:We're going to Claudia's party so celebrated her clothing line.

Her eyes widened and so did her smile.

Yulianna:What ? She has a clothing line?! Omg it's gonna be so cute.

Jennifer:It is. Thats the line im modeling for.

Yuliet and i dropped on the bed to sit criss cross.

Yuliet:And now we have to go get ready.

We all got up and went to our suitcases to decide what to wear.

Yuliet:Remember that its a beach side party.

Yulianna and i nodded and picked out what to wear. For a second i stopped and thought about it. Billie will probably be there. Wait she wont be there....right?

Authors note:Heyyyy. Ion know when i last updated. My bad😂 um hope you guys enjoyed tho.