67:Movie date

Jennifer pov

Today i had a day off so i stayed in bed for a while. I spent the whole day in bed up until around 7 pm when i got a text from Finneas

Messages
Left handed kingg

Heyy. Claudia and i are having this movie day today. Its a little sort of kick back with everyone and we wanted to see if you wanted to come

For sure! Where is it?

On the rooftop of Claudia's apartment building. For the address, ask Yulianna, we sent it to her 5 minutes ago.

Betttt. See you there❤️

I began to get ready for the movie thing. I got dressed into this

After the girls were ready, we left

Time skip to when they are already at the rooftop.

We walked up to the rooftop and it looked so pretty. There was a projector that projected the movie onto a really big wall. There were about 20 huge bean bags scattered around the ground.

There was a whole popcorn machine,snow-cone machine and blankets. I looked around and saw everyone there. Maggie,Patrick, Denzel,Drew,Billie's friends.

I couldn't look around too much until i saw a certain little white ball with black spots running over to me. I crouched down and picked it up.

Jennifer:PEPPER!!

I started snuggling into the little dog and i heard someone laugh. I recognized that laugh and i could tell it was Billie. I looked up and saw that she was seated in a really big bean bag chair.

Billie:Come here.

She laughed. I kept playing with pepper as i sat down next to Billie. We kept on ruffling pepper's hair but my eyes kept drifting over to Maggie and Patrick. I really wanted to say hi to them because I genuinely missed them.

I was just scared that they were angry that i left Billie. Talking about Billie,she followed my line of sight and saw that i was looking at Maggie and Patrick.

Billie:Whats wrong?

She laughed while lifting up one of her eyebrows with a questioning look. I laughed a little.

Jennifer:Nothing.

I lied. She clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes.

Billie:Its obviously something. Whats up?

I rolled my eyes.

Jennifer:Its nothing. Its just that i wannasayhitoyourparentsbutimscaredthattheyaremadileftyou, see, nothing.

She laughed. Before i even realized what she was doing i was now in-front of Maggie and Patrick. Thats when i realized that Billie had dragged me over to them.

Billie:Mom, dad, jennifer wants to say hi.

They exchanged glances and then got up and hugged me at the same time. I felt my eyes tearing up as i hugged them back. I love Billie's parents with my whole heart and I genuinely was worried that they didn't like me anymore.

Usually i don't care if people like me or not but with Billie's parents it's different.After we let go they looked at me with a smile. Patrick brushed a tear away from my cheek with his thumb as Maggie rubbed my right arm up and down.

Maggie:We missed you a lot darling.

Patrick:How have you been?

Jennifer:I've been good. More importantly how have you guys been?

Maggie:We've been good sweetheart.

Finneas:Everyone please get seated. We are going to be starting soon.

Billie dragged me back to her beanbag chair after i said a quick bye to her parents. Pepper came and layed across my lap once i was seated.

Finneas:We'll be watching Five Feet Apart. Its a romantic comedy ish movie about two teens who have the same health condition.

Billie threw popcorn at him.

Billie:Boo! What the fuck i thought we were watching the babadook, i didn't come here for this soft shit.

Finneas:Sucks to suck.

He grinned and sat down next to Claudia as the movie began. A breeze drifted by and i shivered. Wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and shorts on the roof was probably not a good idea.

Billie must have seen that i shivered because she covered my legs with the big blanket that she had. She started to take off her hoodie and was sitting there with a Tupac shirt.She handed me her hoodie.

Jennifer:No its ok. You're gonna get really cold.

Billie laughed.

Billie:Nah i'll be good. Here take this, my hand is getting tired.

She laughed. I took her hoodie and put in on. I smiled.

Jennifer:It smells like you.

Billie:Yeah. I spray my cologne on myself 15 times a day.

She laughed.

Jennifer:You still do that? You're so weird.

I laughed with her. I laid down since i was in a sitting position and played with peppers head which was laying on my lap. Billie rolled her eyes.

Billie:You call it weird and i call it unique. Whats your point?

I laughed and kept playing with pepper as the movie started. It was a really sad movie, i began to cry but i wasn't the only one. I could heard at least 7 other people weeping and i saw Zoe crying while cuddling with Pepper.

Billie:Are you crying?

I cleared my thoat.

Jennifer:Haha no...

She pouted.

Billie:Baaaabyyyyy.

She put her hands on my cheeks and kissed my nose. She pulled me into her arms so that i was sitting in between her legs as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

It didn't hit me until now that we aren't together . I don't know why we're doing couple shit if we aren't together but hey im not complaining, i really missed this.

I focused back on the movie and Billie rested her head on my shoulder. This movie was so sad. I felt Billie's tears on my shoulder. I looked back up at her to see her crying while watching the movie, we had just gotten to the part where Stella has to have surgery.

Apparently they had lung transplant ready for Will but he gave them to Stella because he cared about her health more than his. I wiped Billie's tears away from her cheeks with my thumbs as i kissed her cheeks.

Her grip loosened a little bit around my waist but it was still there.

Jennifer:Bils why are you crying?

The next thing she said broke my heart.

Authors note:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA CLIFFHANGER BITCHESS🤣why am i like this? Ugh im annoyed with myself byee.