46:Oops?

When we were done eating I washed the dishes even though Maggie put up a fight. After i was done Billie grabbed my hand and led me to her room.

Billie:Get ready because we have a date today.

Jennifer:Where are we going?

Billie:You'll see later.

Jennifer:Are all the dates going to be surprises?

She acted like she was thinking for a while then nodded with a smug look on her face.

Jennifer:Dress?

Billie:Sure.

Jennifer:Alright.

I grabbed a yellow floral dress

and headed to the bathroom to get changed

and headed to the bathroom to get changed. When i got changed i walked back to Billie's room. She was already dressed.

Billie:You always take so long getting dressed

Jennifer:Shut up.

She laughed and shook her head.

Billie:Lets go.

We walked out and said bye to everybody. We went straight to the car and before i noticed it we were in the middle of a forest.

Jennifer:Im confused....

Billie:Yeah, we're going canoeing.

Jennifer:You couldn't tell me to come in outdoors clothes?

Billie:You are in outdoors clothes

Jennifer:Outdoors clothes isnt a dress and high heels babe.

Billie laughed.

Billie:Oops?

She said but made it sound like more of a question than a statement. I rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed her hand. I walked towards the place that had the people with the canoes that were up for rent.

I didn't know what to do so Billie took care of everything. Apparently this is a place her and her family used to come to when she was little.

We got a canoe for two and then came the challenging part. Getting in. The canoe was already in the lake in front of me. I just stood there staring at it.

Billie laughed at my facial expression. I could tell i had a "bitch what the fuck" face on.

Billie:What?

She asked while still laughing her ass off.

Jennifer:How the fuck am i supposed to get on that?

I laughed.

Billie:Um...im guessing we jump.

She said, not sounding too sure.

Jennifer:Yeah sure and what happens if we tip the canoe over and fall in the lake.

I gasped.

Jennifer:Wait are there sharks here?

Billie face palmed.

Billie:No jennifer, there aren't any sharks here.

I put my hands up.

Jennifer:Excuse me for asking, shitt.

Billie:Sorryy, its just that im getting hot as fuck in these clothes and being hot annoys me.

Jennifer:Well then you must be annoyed 24/7 because you're hot all the time.

Billie cackled.

Billie:That was smooth not even gon front babygirl.

Jennifer:I know right, get on my level babes.

I winked at her and tried getting inside of the canoe which to my surprise was successful. Billie got on too and we started to row away.

Authors note:yikes i just came back from my first day of sophomore year 😬hate school with a passion . But anyways thanks for 16k babies. The 1st chapter already has 1k wtffff❤️