69:None of your buisiness,thank you

We were now getting ambushed by paparazzi and fans from all different sides. People were taking videos,snapping pictures of us and they weren't letting us leave the sidewalk.

Out of nowhere someone grabbed my arm and yanked it which hurt like a bitch, i was about to throw hands at whoever did that but Billie's security team stepped in and block everyones sight of us, pushing everyone away.

Billie:Are you ok?

She gently grabbed my wrist, the one that was yanked and examined it, looking at the bruise. I smiled at how caring she was being. I grabbed her hand with mine and smiled at her.

Jennifer:Im fine, don't worry.

She smiled a little and nodded. Now holding hands, side by side, we turned our attention back to what was happening.There was still a lot of screaming coming from everywhere, fans were yelling how much they loved Billie which i found cute as fuck,reporters were asking private questions like they tend to do and paparazzi was yelling at us to look into the camera.

I looked at the people in front of us,we were now protected by about 9 bodyguards.I was surprised when i heard people were also asking for pictures with me. We tried our best to leave but people wouldn't move out of the way.

Reporter 1:Respond our questions and we'll leave you alone!

Billie:Fine, hurry up.

Question began getting fired at us way faster than before.

Reporter 2:Are you guys dating?

Billie:No, we're just friends.

Reporter 3:Jennifer is it true you are going to be modeling naked soon?

Jennifer:No, who pulled that out of their ass?

Reporter 4: Billie! Whens the next album coming out?

Billie:Bro! I just dropped an album, give me time man.

Here came the questions that we didn't want. I was really hoping they wouldn't ask this shit but no, of course they want to know what happened.

Reporter 5:Why did Jennifer leave?

Reporter 6: Did you not love Billie anymore?

Jennifer:I always have and always will love Billie,together or not.

I was really hoping that all of those break up related questions would stop now but just my luck, the reporter was extra nosy.

Reporter 5: Why did you leave then?

I began to get annoyed at her bullshit. If there weren't at least 100 people recording me i would have punched her in her face. She's really putting me in an uncomfortable situation for no reason.

Jennifer:I had my reasons.

Reporter 5:Which are?

Jennifer:None of your business, thank you.

I snapped at her. She looked a little bit scared.

Billie:We're done here. Get the fuck out of our way.

Billie grabbed my hand since we had let go just a few seconds ago and we walked towards her car. We kept on hearing a lot of screaming and Billie said hi to a bunch of her fans before we got into her car.

As soon as we were seated and the doors were closed we left. I took a deep breath feeling my heart calm down. That was so mentally exhausting. Billie put her hand on my thigh and squeezed it gently in a reassuring way.

Billie:You ok? I know that was a lot to handle.

She said laughing softly. I smiled at her and nodded my head, putting my hand on top of hers.

Jennifer:Im ok, are you? I know you don't like getting ambushed by reporters.

She shrugged.

Billie:Its been happening a lot more recently so i have kind of gotten used to it by now so fuck it.

I laughed.

Jennifer:Im happy you've grown so much in the last two years.

Billie:Enough with this soft shit.

I laughed as she began to play tyler the creator. Classic Billie move, changing the topic to avoid getting into feelings based conversations. We drove to this restaurant that i don't even know the name of.

We sat down and began to order our food. I had this feeling i was being watched. I looked around and saw everyone looking at us. I put my face in my hands.

Billie:Whats up?

Jennifer:Look around discreetly.

At that moment she looked around being obvious and saw everyone staring at us. As soon as our food got to our table we grabbed it, payed and left.

Billie said she had a place were we could eat the food and hang out normally. We drove for a little while, listening to Daniel Caesar as i rested my head against the lowered window of the car as the California breeze hit me.

When we finally stopped we grabbed everything and got out of the car. We began to walk.

Jennifer:Where we going?

Billie:Its a surprise. You'll love it though.

Jennifer:I hate surprises with a passion.

She laughed.

Billie: I know.

Jennifer.And you're still doing this? You're a dickhead for that.

I said rolling my eyes and shaking my head. We kept walking until we got to the place where billie wanted to go to. She was right, i do love this shit.

Authors note:Heyyy guyss. Sorry this is only 860 something words, i haven't really had time to write since I've been preparing for hurricane Dorian🙄 lmfaoo im not even worried but anyways enjoyyy.

Ps. I just noticed this is chapter 69 hehe😉wink wonk