95:Was your guess right?

I looked at Billie with a shocked face. Maggie laughed.

Maggie:Future wife, you know thats you, right?

I stood shocked where i was at. Claudia gently pushed me on to the stage. I walked over to Billie with a small smile while shaking my head. When i got there i laid down on the bed filling up half of a big space between Finneas and Billie.

I laid on my stomach so that i was staring solely at Billie. She looked down at me with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes playfully. She

Billie:Alright so for this song i want everyone to hold someone's hand.I don't care if you know them or dont. Just grab someones hand and hold that fucker.

She said while laughing. I looked at the crowd and saw everyone grabbing each others hands, making chains. I looked back towards Billie and saw her hand extended out to me.

I giggled and grabbed her hand, kissing her knuckles as she began to sing. Through out the whole song, all that i did was stare at Billie, admiring her beauty. She has this thing about her that made it so hard to take her eyes off her.

She looks so happy and calm whenever she's singing this song, it brings me joy. She looked at me every time she said "i love you" which made me tear up a little bit.

To think that 5 years ago I didn't know her is crazy because i feel like I've known her for my whole life, like I've loved her for my whole life. Watching her hair swing in the air due to the fans hanging from the ceiling gave me a sense of content.

It seemed like everything at that moment was perfect. Claudia and I walked out after "i love you" finished and we went back to our normal place from before. When the concert ended "goodbye" began to play.

We walked to the green room and waited for Billie and Finneas to get there. Soon they walked into the room. I was sitting down and Billie laid down on top of me.

I laughed and kissed her forehead. In 5 minutes we left the venue. We got to Billie's house soon and i was now laying down on Billie's bed while playing with her hair.

Billie suddenly looked up at me.

Billie:Why are we always at home?

She asked,with her eyebrows raised. I giggled since it was a stupid question.

Jennifer:Because whenever we're outside we get mugged.

She chuckled softly and nodded her head. Laying her head on my chest like before.

Billie:I know...i just wish that there was a place we could go to and just have fun without anybody recognizing us.

I thought for a second then i smiled. I got up, making her fall on the bed since she was leaned up against me. I smiled at her.

Jennifer:Take a shower,get dressed and pick me up in an hour

I walked towards the door of her room and turned around. She sat up on her bed and looked at me with a very confused expression.

Billie:Get ready for what? Where we going?

I laughed.

Jennifer:Its a surprise.

I winked at her and then walked out. I said bye to everyone and left. I drove back to the penthouse and took a shower. Music was blasted on my speakers. I was dancing bachata and im surprised i didn't slip.

After getting out of the shower,i went and got dressed into this.

I walked out to the living room. I sat down in the couch with the girls. They began to whistle and hype me up.

Yuliet:Girlllll, where you going?

Yulianna:Looking fine as hell!

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Jennifer:Im going out on a date with Billie.

Yuliet:Ouu where???

I told them where i was taking her and of course they thought it was a great idea. We were chatting about Yuliet's new youtube videos and things like that when my phone dinged.

It was Billie telling me she was here. I got up and said bye to the girls.

Yulianna:Bye! I love you! Make sure Billie drives safe!

Yuliet:Love you! Dont be a whore!

I rolled my eyes and cackled. I said bye to them and walked down to the parking lot. I saw Billie's car and got in. I sat down in the passenger's seat and gave Billie a kiss.

Billie:Ok mamas.Are you gonna tell me where we going now?

She asked tilting her head as she put her left hand on the steering wheel as the other hand made its way onto my thigh. I smiled.

Jennifer:Nope. You're gonna see when we're there. Im gonna put a general address in your gps so you don't know for sure.

She rolled her eyes as she smiled. Billie shook her head and looked forwards while i popped the address in on her gps.

Billie saw the address and began to drive. We talked about random things that popped into our heads as we got there. When we were finally at the place i smiled.

Jennifer:Lets go.

We got out of the car,i grabbed Billie's hand and began to drag her along with me.

Jennifer:I got this idea because of a conversation we had a couple of days ago.

Billie:Wait, i think i know where we at.

I laughed and opened a door, looking back at Billie as i saw her eyes light up.

Jennifer:Was your guess right?

Authors note:This book is ending at chapter 99. So yuhhh, just wanted to let you guys know. Chapter 100 is going to be updates on the upcoming book, if you guys want an up coming book.