62:Bunny ring

I looked up and saw Billie...once again. The drink had spilt over her left hand and arm. I went to a nearby table that was empty and grabbed some napkins.

I began trying to clean up her hand and arm even though she kept on telling me not to. I noticed something on her finger. The bunny ring. I stopped and just stared at it.

Billie:What-?

She saw what i was looking at and snatched her hand away. She gave me a glare and walked away. I stood there, shocked and confused, looking at her retreating figure.

If shes so mad at me for leaving,  why does she still have the ring? Why is it on her engaged finger?  I had so many other questions going through my head. My thoughts got interrupted by Mariela, one of my model friends.

Mariela:You good? Looks like you saw a ghost from the past or something

Jennifer:Something like that.

I said in a dazzed way. She laughed and shook her head gently pushing me.

Mariela:Lets go dance.

I hadn't even noticed the dance floor that she had dragged me to was there. We began dancing as I tried to forget all of my questions.

It was working out well and i had forgotten about Billie and the ring until i looked to the side and saw billie staring me down. She looked mad. If looks could kill i would be dead right now.

She glared at me one more time and then walked away. I told Mariela that i had to go. She shrugged and kept dancing. I walked away from her and followed Billie.

I saw her staring at the ocean. She must have seen my shadow on the ground since she looked back at me.

Billie:What do you want?

Jennifer:Whats your problem?

Billie:Whats my problem?! Are you really fucking asking me that?

Jennifer:Yes im really fucking asking you that.

Billie:You're my problem. You can't just come back like its nothing!

Jennifer:Billie im here to work!Its not to get in your way!

I said as we started to yell back and forth.

Billie:Still! You cant just come back like nothing happened! You cant just make me feel the same way you used to because its not fucking fair!

Jennifer:What are you talking about?! Im not even doing anything!

Billie:Yes the fuck you are! You know what?!

She said putting her hands in-front of herself in a protective-angry manner as she calmed herself a little.

Billie:Im fucking done.I don't want you anywhere near me because i hate you.

Jennifer:Oh really? You hate me? Then why did you keep the ring huh?

She looked taken aback for a minute but soon recovered.

Billie:Its just a ring why wouldn't i keep it?

Jennifer:"Just a ring" you don't even believe that shit.

Billie:Yes i do. Wanna see?

I crossed my arms and she took off the ring and threw it into the ocean. She looked back at me with a emotionless face.

Billie:See. Just a stupid ring.

She walked towards me.

Billie:From now on, stay the fuck away from me.

She walked away and i went to the part where she threw the ring to and tried to find it. My eyes started to tear up since I couldn't find the ring. I kept looking for it for about 10 minutes.

Yulianna,Yuliet and Claudia came looking for me and found me knee deep in the water looking for the ring. At this point i was crying like a bitch.

I don't know why it hurt so much to see her throw the ring away. Maybe its because it was such an important part of our relationship. I had that ring since the very beginning.

Yuliet:Jennifer! What are you doing?!

I kept on mumbling as they watched me from the sand part of the beach

Yulianna:What? You're mumbling. Speak louder.

I began to speak between sobs.

Jennifer:Im- trying to- find the-bunny-ring , that billie- threw into- the- water.

I kept trying to find it as Claudia walked into the water and gave me a hug from behind. Thats when i stopped trying to find the ring. My body froze in Claudia's arms but i kept on crying.

It just wouldn't stop. No matter how hard i tried, the tears just wouldn't stop spilling out. After a while claudia let me go a little.

Claudia:Do you wanna leave?

She asked looking concerned as she wiped my tears away with her thumb.

Jennifer:That wouldn't be fair to you.

She smiled a little.

Claudia:Its ok. I know the last thing you want to do right now is to be out. Go ahead. The party is ending in 30 minutes anyways

She shrugged and I nodded. I gave her a hug and then waited for Yuliet and Yulianna to finish saying their goodbyes and we left.

The bad thing is that we have to walk through where everything and everyone are at. We walked through the main place and Billie was sitting there with Finneas and a bunch of other guys.

I turned back to Claudia.

Jennifer:Can you say bye to Finneas for me? I don't want to go over there.

She nodded and smiled.

Claudia:Of course i can, love.

I hugged her one more time and then i left.

Authors note:Yall see the video Billie posted on snap. Ooff. Mama sheshy, can she just answer my dms so we can fall in love and have kids together bro? Like is that too much to askkkk?😭 anyways hope you enjoyed.