3:I told you so

Jennifer pov

Jennifer:Um... dude you've been staring at me for 5 minutes. You won the staring contest you can blink now.

The girl whose name seems to be billie laughed and her laugh is the cutest thing in the world, it made me smile and im not a very smiley person.

Billie:Sorry man...shit,uhm thanks for helping me out.

I chuckled.

Jennifer:You're welcome...so what did you do?

Billie:Huh?

Jennifer:For so many teenage girls to be chasing you. Did you forget to pay for the girl scout cookies that you ate or something?

I joked and she laughed once again.

Billie:You are very funny.

Jennifer:Im just mean and people think im kidding.

Billie:Same dude!

Her phone started ringing and she picked it up.

Billie:Yo Fin where are you and Claudia at? What the hell?! They recognized you guys too?! Bro!

I just stood there feeling awkward not knowing what to say until billie looked up at me and kind of separated her phone from her ear while she addressed me.

Billie:Yo where are we?

Jennifer:Back door of the Santa Rosaleida restaurant.

Billie:Did you catch that Fin? Alright

She hung up the phone and then looked over at me.

Jennifer:Everything good?

Billie:Not really. My brother Finneas and his girlfriend Claudia are kind of getting chased by some crazy fans and they don't know how to get here. So we are pretty much screwed.

Jennifer:Where are they?

Billie:They are in Express.

Jennifer:Thats not far away.You want me to go get them or something?

Billie:What? You would actually do that?

Jennifer:I mean sure. Why not . Well I'll be back. Just wait here.

She nodded and i left for express. I saw a lot of girls outside causing a commotion. There were also girls inside the store looking for who i suppose to be billies brother and his girlfriend.

Jennifer:Oh my god finneas and claudia are in the parking lot!

All of the girls screamed and ran out of the store without questioning me since they thought i was another one of the fangirls. I went over to the changing section.

Jennifer:They're gone now.

The last stall door opened and two people walked out.

Jennifer:Billie told me to come get you guys. We have to hurry before some fans see you.

They nodded and followed me. I took them to billie and they all looked relieved.

Finneas:I told you so.

Billie rolled her eyes and looked at me

Billie:Yo thanks so much um....

Jennifer:Jennifer.

Billie:Jennifer, thats pretty.

Jennifer:Its basic as fuck but thanks.

I laughed and so did she.