5:Sounds interesting

Billie pov

I walked towards the door and opened it up revealing Zoe Donahoe my bestfriend of my whole life.

Billie:Hey Zo. Come in.

Zoe walked in and went directly to my bed. Zoe layed down and proped herself up on her elbows and looked at me

Zoe:What did you have to tell me bils?

Billie:I met this girl today.

Zoe:Ouu. Sounds interesting tell me more.

Billie:Shut up you bozo.

I pushed her softly and she laughed.

Billie:Nah but for real man. She helped me get away from a bunch of fans and she didn't ask for anything in return.

Zoe:Dude for real?! That never happens. What did you say?

I could tell that i peaked zoe's interest.

Billie:I probably screwed it up. I might have given her the idea that i thought she was a clout chaser.

Zoe:How did you do that?!

She said and i could tell she was wondering how i fucked up so bad.

Billie:I don't know dude! I just asked her what she wanted to get out of helping me and i think i may have made her feel bad.

Zoe:Ugh! Do you have any form of communication to tell her sorry or something?

Billie:No. I didn't think about giving her my number in the moment.

Zoe:Damn bils. So what are you going to do now?

Billie:I don't know.

I said as i layed my head on zoe's stomach.

Billie:I want to see her again though.

Zoe:You gonna sneak out tomorrow too?

Billie:Maybe... i don't know.

Zoe:Lets go to sleep. You have a whole concert you have to be well rested for tommorow.

Billie:I forgot about that...

I turned the lights off and prepared to go to sleep. Zoe and i go to sleep together often since shes like my sister and i have really bad night terrors and it helps to have someone there.

I drifted off to sleep.

The next day|still billie pov

I woke up and saw zoe laying next to me. I looked at the time and saw it was 7 in the morning. My day usually starts at 9 so i got a crazy idea.

I rushed to the shower and got dressed into this.

I went back to the area where my bed was at and saw Zoe already awake and on her phone

I went back to the area where my bed was at and saw Zoe already awake and on her phone. She saw me and had a smirk on her face.

Billie:Whats that face for?

Zoe:No for nothing. Where you goin' bils?

Billie:To see Jennifer.

Zoe:The girl from yesterday?

I nodded my head and the smirk on Zoe's face got bigger.

Zoe:Alright. Hope it goes well babes.

I nodded again and left for the mall. I made it there without anyone recognizing me. When i got there i headed directly to the restaurant. It was surprisingly busy for the time that it was.

I looked around and spotted Jennifer. She looked like she was in deep thought. She snapped out of it and decided to approach her while she had her back to me.

Authors note : go watch the i lost a friend music video for finneas's song. Um... yeah thats it🤣 have a good day.