29:You sure you wanna do this?

Billie:Mamas you've been staring at me for a while now. You gon hug me or what?

She chuckled

Jennifer:My bad.

I laughed and went to hug her as she quickly wrapped her arms around my waist. She went up to my ear and whispered.

Billie:I would grab your ass right now but we have an audience

I looked at her confused then turned around to see my cousins taking pictures and staring out the big window as they realized who Billie was. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Jennifer:Probably should have asked if they were your fans before this.

Billie laughed and removed her arms from around my waist.

Billie:Probably. Tonight is going to be interesting.

Jennifer:With my family? Thats a guarantee.

We both laughed and we went inside. All of my cousins and my brother sat back down quickly and acted normal. Or at least tried to. I rolled my eyes and began to talk.

Jennifer:Everybody this is Billie my friend.

Everyone said hi to billie. Some waved, some smiled and nodded, others hugged her.

Liz:OMG YOU'RE BILLIE EILISH.

I face palmed and heard billie laugh beside me as she adjusted her chains.

Billie:Yes i am. Nice to meet you.

Everyone introduced themselves and some of my cousins asked to take pictures with Billie. I said no but Billie being the person that she is, said there was no problem and took pictures with them.

After they were done i walked Billie over to the couch with Jessi as everyone else began talking and laughing again. We sat down and Jessi began to speak.

Jessi:Nice to meet you. Im Jessi, Jennifer's favorite cousin.

Jennifer:She also knows about us.

Billie:Alright well nice to meet you.

Billie smiled and leaned back on the couch, subtly putting her hand on the bottom of my back. I smiled at her and she gave me that little smirk that looks so cute on her but also hot.

We kept talking until it was time to go outside to the patio. My patio is really big. It has a pool,a closet/bathroom,jacuzzi,gazebo and there is another kitchen outside.

As soon as we got to my backyard we saw people all around. They were sitting down,talking,dancing, cooking food and taking videos of each other for facebook.

Facebook is my family's shit. Old people man. What are you gonna do with them?

I turned around to Billie.

Jennifer:Alright. Its time to meet my parents. You sure you want to do this?