78:Fight me

In 30 minutes we made it to the airport. We got out of the car when Billie's bodyguards said it was safe to do so.

There were a lot of fans there that wanted to say bye to us. They were so cute and nice. After a while Billie's bodyguards didn't want us to interact anymore because they were getting too hype and they were scared something might happen.

We waited for Maggie,Patrick and Finneas to come to the area where we were at since they came on a different car. As we waited i made small talk.

Jennifer:I thought we were touring on bus.

Billie:We are, in the places we can get to on bus. We thought that to go from California to Milan it would be best to fly.

Jennifer:Makes sense.

I stood there and i felt a breeze pass by. I shivered Billie must have noticed because she took her jacket off and put it around my shoulders. I smiled at her.

Jennifer:Thank you love.

She smiled and leaned in,kissing my forehead. I wrapped my arms around her waist as hers wrapped over my shoulders in a protective manner. I laid my head on her chest,forgetting that we were in public until there were flashing lights of people taking pictures of us.

I sighed and let go of Billie. I saw the bodyguards that were with Maggie,Patrick and Finneas and them get to where we were at and we walked to our check in place. Before i realized it, i was seated on the plane.

We were in first class. The seats were practically beds.  The cabins were pretty much closed. There was a little door you could slide to close and there was a really big bed in the middle and a tv.

I got the cabin next to Billie. Billie,her family,bodyguards,management and i were the only people in first class. Maggie walked from the front of the first class to the back where Billie and i were at.

Maggie:Its a 12 hours flight, rest up girls.

We nodded and she walked away after giving us a smile.I went into my cabin and closed my door. I took my jacket off since i like to sleep while being cold. I laid back in the bed and went ready to go to sleep.

The cabins had pretty, calming blue lights and light humidifier smoke coming from the ceiling. I was about to fall asleep when my phone dinged. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone.

To see this a text from Billie

Bils💋:Open your door for me.

I chuckled lightly and got up from my laying down position,kneeling on my bed since there wasn't a lot of space to walk. I slid the door to let her in. She walked in and rolled into my bed.

I closed the door again.

Jennifer:Whats up?

Billie:Couldn't sleep. Come cuddle with me.

I laughed and slid between her legs. I hugged her arm while turning on my side. She went on her phone as i went on mine.

Billie:Im going on live.

Jennifer:Alright, i know how much your fans miss it.

Billie:Yeah, I've just been too busy to go live.

She went on her instagram and i got a notification saying Billie started a live video. I joined.

I commented you look cute

Billie:Look at this bozo, she's out here commenting on my shit.

She laughed and put it so that the phone was pointing at me. I laughed.

You guys are so cute

Billie:You guys are so cute, thank you love.

I laughed loudly while reading the comments. I looked over my shoulder at Billie.

Jennifer:Someone said "i just want billie to stomp on my thoat"

I laughed loudly once again.

Jennifer:Mood.

Billie cackled.

Billie:You guys are weird, fuck wrong with you?

Are you guys back together?

Where are you going?

Where ya at homiee

Billie:Where are you guys going? Milan right now. We on the plane.

i missed ur lives babbbbyyyyy

I louveeeee the atgggth music video

Billie:I missed your lives baby, i missed going on live too man.

She sighed and adjusted which made me adjust.

Billie:I love the all the good girls to hell music video, thankkk youuu, so many people hate it.

She laughed loudly while flipping her hair to the other side of her head as she does frequently.

Billie:I worked really hard on that shit, and to everyone that fucks with it, thank you.

She smiled.

Why's jennifer not talking?

Are you guys sleeping together?

Billie:Jennifer isn't talking because shes too busy watching my live on her phone.

I saw on my phone screen that she was now pointing the phone camera at me. I smiled.

Jennifer:Hii.

Billie pouted.

Billie:Shes such a wittle baby.

I giggles softly as she began to shower my cheeks with kisses. She turned her attention back to the live.

I luhhhh youuu

Whatcha doing up at this time?

i wanna b your girlfriend

Im meeting you in milan!!!!

Its my birthday today :)

Billie:I love you more, cant wait to meet you in milan love

She said while blowing a kiss, she went back to reading comments.

Billie:Happy birthday abby. Have a wonderful day luv.

She said while smiling.

Billie:Someone said , i wanna be your girlfriend.

I turned around in her arms and looked straight into her camera.

Jennifer:Fight me.

Billie cackled.

Billie:Thats my babyyy. Ya already knoooow

I smiled as i laid my head on her chest and i began playing with her hair.

Billie:Well babies, im going to sleep now. Love you, stay breathing and have a good day.

She blew a kiss and then ended the live. She put her phone, facing down next to her on the bed and then threw an arm over me.

Billie:Im so happy you said yes to coming with me.

Jennifer:Im happy you invited me. I missed you so much.

Billie:Missed you more suga.

She kissed the top of my head and we fell asleep while cuddling.

Authors note:so many of you guys are following me and dming me on my billie fanacc and its so cuteeeeee❤️❤️ im friends with so many of you guys now, its insaneee.

Anyways hope you enjoyed luvs.