24:My bad

Jennifer:No I wasn't laughing as a no. I just remembered the time you came to my work saying you went because you wanted to see me. You said this the same way.

Billie laughed.

Billie:Really?

Jennifer:Yeah it was funny. But... my answer is yes, i do want to go on a date with you.

Billie got visibly happier and her face lit up with that smile that she has that is beautiful.

Billie:Ok where should we go?

Jennifer:I don't know. It needs to be somewhere private so you don't get recognized.

Billie:Hm your right. What amusement parks are best in florida?

Jennifer:Busch gardens i guess. Its really close to here.

Billie:Aight then lets go there.

Jennifer:Billie, that place is always packed. I don't think its a good idea for you to go there.

Billie:Don't worry about that. Invite like 20 of your friends or something.

Jennifer:What? I thought it was a date.

Billie:It is. You'll see why when we get there.

Jennifer:Alright....

Billie:Ok so i'll see you at 3? I'll pick you up.

Jennifer:Ok then.

I smiled and said goodbye. I texted my friends and asked them to go. Most of them said yes and some of them are busy.

I told them the time to be there and went to go get ready and got dressed into this

and went out to tell my mom where i was going.

Jennifer:Mom im going with a group of my friends to Busch Gardens.

Mom:Ok be safe and text me when you're there.

Jennifer:Alright.

I got a text from Billie saying she was outside so i grabbed my Busch gardens pass,my card and headed outside.

I saw Billie's car parked outside so i went and got in. I hugged Billie and she hugged me back immediately.

Billie:Thanks for agreeing to go on a date with me.

Jennifer:Anytime.

I laughed and billie smiled at me. We listened to music the whole way and made jokes about random shit. When we got there i saw a bunch of other cars which i recognized to be my friends.

Jennifer:Billie i don't know if this is a good idea. You don't even have your body guards with you.

Billie:Ion need em. Come on.

We got out of the car and my friends began getting out of their cars too. There were about 5 cars not including the one that Billie and I came in. There were about 4 to 6 people in each car.

We all walked towards the entrance of the park and i stopped mid way there.

Jennifer:Billie.....

Author's note:We already at 1.41 k and we've been number 1 on eilish for like 3 days now. This is crazy af❤️❤️