38:What are you talking about?

Zoe:Hey Jennifer! How did it go? You guys good now right ?

I hear Zoe speaking through the phone. I sigh and try to keep a sob in because i don't want Zoe to hear me crying again since last time we were on the phone i was crying.

Jennifer:Um no...billie moved on i guess.

I say trying to sound uninterested and like it doesn't hurt.

Zoe:What are you talking about?

I could hear the confusion in her voice. I separated the phone from my ear and sniffled, pulling the phone back to me after.

Jennifer:Yeah...i went to her place and she was cuddling with this other girl?

Zoe:Other...girl?

She stayed quiet for a second then spoke again.

Zoe:Can you describe the girl to me?

Jennifer:I don't know...she had dark ish hair and she was white and skinny. I didn't really pay attention. After she threw her leg over Billie's waist i left.

Zoe:Yup. Like i thought. That sounds like Drew. She has that habit she always does that to me.

Jennifer:Drew?Who's drew? You know her?

Zoe:Yeah. Billie and I grew up with her. We've been friends since forever. Trust me there's nothing else going on there.

Jennifer:Are you sure?

Zoe:100 percent.

I sighed and rubbed my tears away.

Jennifer:Thank you Zo.

Zoe:You're welcome. You should go talk to Billie.

Jennifer:I will.

She hung up after saying goodbye and I was about to get up to go back to Billie's house when I got this uneasy feeling that i was being watched. I turned around and let out a scream.

Authors note:Ok just so no one is confused this is a kind of flashback to the night that billie arrived at california.

———

Billie pov

I hugged her and walked over to the couch with drew still in my arms. She laughed as she hugged me back.

Billie:What are you doing here drew?

Drew:Zoe told me a couple days ago you were going to be back today so i wanted to see you.

Billie:Ugh i missed you so much dude!

Drew:Same here bil. So what's new?

I told her everything that happened with Jennifer from the beginning to the end. Drew has always been one of my closest friends. She understood and began to comfort me.

Billie:Its fine. I just need some drew time.

She laughed as i jumped on top of her and cuddled into her as she did the same. We talked for a little bit and then we fell asleep.

The next day

The sun was shining on my face making me uncomfortable so I opened my eyes ready to walk inside my house. When i looked up...there she was, looking beautiful as ever.. Jennifer was standing there staring at me and drew with a tear going down her face.

Why is she crying? I was confused for a second then it hit me how this must look to her. I was trying to get up to go walk over to her but drew woke up a little and threw her leg over my waist.

Its a habit of hers. Before i could get out any words Jennifer took off running. The sound of her footsteps  running down the porch woke Drew up. She looked confused.

Drew:What happened?

Billie:Jennifer was here she saw us and she left.

I said after taking a deep breath.

Drew:What?! Go after her.

Billie:I don't know were she went

Drew:Billie, she lives in florida so she obviously doesn't have many places to go to here in california. Where could she be?

I thought for a minute and then it was like a light bulb went off in my head.

Billie:I know where she went.

Drew took her legs off me and gently pushed me up.

Drew:Then go!

I took off and went increasing my speed until i was running. I remembered that i told Jennifer about a park that is near my house that i always go to when i need to clear my head so she's probably there.

I stopped when i finally got to the park.

Authors note:Hey luvs. Im feeling a little bit better so i have been writing more 💕 have a good day.