97:This is.... awful

We have been wedding planning for 2 months now. Its been getting more and more stressful. Its like, for every 3 decisions we make there are 20 little sub decisions we have to make.

Im honestly driving myself crazy trying to do all this wedding planning. People are helping me out but it really feels like they are just making things more difficult.

The girls can never agree on anything. Ask them what color is better, red or black and they say gray and purple.

Claudia and Finneas are helping, it just isn't how i want it to be, they are kind of doing the opposite of what i invision. Then there's Billie, she has the attention span of a squirrel.

She's also really busy, she has a horror movie coming up. I really know how bad she wants to do that so whenever she asks me if i need help with anything i just tell her no.

I was now at the venue. The wedding is 3 days away and we were doing a test to see how things would run. Thats when everything began to fall apart.

Jennifer:What are these doing here?

I asked the flower woman in charge of arranging the flowers,while pointing to a bunch of lilies in the corner.

Florist:Those are the flowers you ordered.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself because I didn't want to snap at the lady since her job was just arranging flowers.

Jennifer:Billie's allergic to lilies. I remember ordering jasmines. Please get the guy who delivered these on the phone to see if this was a mistake.

She nodded and walked away while being on her phone. I sighed and walked over to the food.

Chef:Here's the red velvet cake you asked for m'am.

I looked at it.

Jennifer:Did you use butter or any dairy products ?

He nodded his head.

Jennifer:My fiancé is vegan, she cant eat that.

Chef:Well m'am, we cant replace the dairy products in it because it wont taste remotely the same.

Jennifer:Please try.

I shook my head slightly as i walked away, taking deep breaths trying to remain neutral. I walked over to my people coordinator,Lisa, who was in charge of where everyone was going to be seated at.

Jennifer:Ok lisa, pleaseeee tell me everything is okay over here, everything else is a complete train wreck.

She smiled.

Lisa:Im done seating everyone. Take a look.

I looked at the big board that she has, full of names and such.

Jennifer:No no, i told you that aunt melissa and lauren have been beefing since forever, you cant put them next to each other and you put uncle ivanis next to the bar? Thats disastrous, he'll be drunk before people even finish getting here.

She nodded her head making the changes. I raised my eyebrows as i looked closer at the board..

Jennifer:Where is aunt linda,uncle juan,cousin rosa, ari and estebán at?

She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

Lisa:I thought you knew....

Jennifer:...knew what?

I said trying to brace myself for whats to come.

Lisa:They said they aren't coming anymore.

Its probably because they know I'm marrying a girl.I took a deep breath in, unconsciously, and tried not to get upset. I heard someone yell out my name. I looked back and saw De'von, the owner of this venue. I looked back at Lisa.

Jennifer:Make the changes needed, I'll be back.

She nodded and I turned around,walking to de'von. I gave him a small smile.

De'von:I have to talk to you.

Jennifer:About?

He sighed and looked around at anything but at me, trying to find the words to say.

Jennifer:Spit it out de'von.

De'von:We have to do some major changes to the venue, the structure is unstable, and theres a severe issue with some chemicals that are seeping through which means...we cant hold your wedding here.

I looked at him in awe,with my mouth open. I blinked twice and turned my head.

Jennifer:You're trying to tell me that my wedding is in 3 days and i no longer have a venue?

I said, while my frustration began to rise up even more than already.

De'von:Im really sorry, i know how much you wanted it to be here. Its just not possible anymore.

Its ok. Its ok. Its ok. Deeppp breaths.

I faked a smile.

Jennifer:Its not your fault, its alright.

He nodded and gave me a half smile afterwards turning around. I could tell he felt bad. I walked back to the florist lady.

Florist:Ok so i called the guy that delivered the flowers and he patched me through to the actual guy you talked to and they said they don't have jasmines.

Jennifer:How can they nottt have jasmines?

I said trying to sound neutral.

Florist:He said something about it not being jasmine season. Im really sorry theres nothing we can do about that.

Jennifer:Its...ok. We'll just change flowers.

I said faking a smile once again and walking away to the food table where there was now a new cake.

Chef:Alright m'am we tried a new recipe. Completely vegan. Try it.

He handed me a spoon and i tried some of the cake.

Jennifer:This is.....awful.

Chef:I know, like i said, without all the dairy it wont taste good. What do you want us to do?

Jennifer:I'll...choose another cake.

I said, sounding defeated. I walked around to lisa, once again.

Jennifer:Tell me everything is sorted now.

She gave an uncomfortable look and a half smile.

Lisa:Sort of.

I looked at the board and noticed 20 other people were gone. I looked at her shocked.

Jennifer:What happened?

Lisa:People are cancelling.

Jennifer:Its....alright, just make the changes needed.

I said losing all of my energy and spirit. She nodded her head with a small smile. I felt something in me crumble and i felt like i was being suffocated. I took off to the bathroom and just....cried.

Authors note:Im getting my shit together and my mom is hopping off my dick so life is great, have a good day luvs💕