4:See you around?

We ended laughing and a car pulled up. A beautiful woman with light brown hair and blue eyes and a handsome guy with gray-ish hair and blue eyes came out of the car. They had 3 other men with them. The men looked like body guards.

The woman yelled at finneas and slightly at claudia and then headed in billies direction.

Maggie:Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell what the hell were you thinking?!

Billie's face formed into an "oh shit im about to get yelled at " face and i couldn't help but laugh.

Billie:Glad to see that this is making you laugh.

Jennifer:Its quite funny.

Maggie:Bils who is this?

The woman smiled at me.

Billie:Mom this is Jennifer she hid me from a group of crazy fans and Jennifer this is my momma Maggie Baird.

Maggie:Nice to meet you sweetheart.

Jennifer:Like wise ma'am

Maggie:Please call me Maggie. Thanks for helping this one out.

Jennifer:My pleasure.

I giggled slightly.

Patrick:Bils we have to go prep for the show tomorrow. I just got a call from management and they want you back right now.

Billie:Oh alright.

Patrick:Im Patrick O'connell Billie's and Finneas' dad by the way.

He shook my hand and smiled then headed with maggie to the car where finneas and claudia were waiting near the body guards.

Billie:Well guess this is it.

Jennifer:Yeah guess so.

Billie:Well...

Jennifer:Well what?

I chuckled at the obvious fact that billie was trying to beat around the bush.

Billie:What do you want?

Jennifer:Excuse me?

I was taken aback by her sudden forward-ness.

Billie:For helping me. You must want something right?

Jennifer:Nah dude. I was just doing that shit to be nice.

I got a little bit defensive because its like she was saying that im not genuine or something.

Billie:Yo dude im sorry I-

Jennifer:Nah its cool. They're waiting for you. You should go.

Billie:Yeah...see you around?

Jennifer:Probably not.

I laughed slightly and went back inside as billie headed to her car and drove off. Well that was something....

Billie pov

Sitting in the car i was in deep thought. No one has ever done that before. Usually when people help me they want something back. Its the first time that someone has helped me just to be nice since i became famous.

I don't know what it is about that girl but she seems so i don' t know... interesting to me. I really want to see her again but i know that i probably wont get to. I sighed and rested my head back listening to music in the car while everyone else chatted.

In the venue we did the sound check and all of that and then went to the hotel. When i got in my shower I started to think back to Jennifer. I don't know why i cant get her out of my head.

I should have given her my phone number, the next thing i realized is that i was on the floor. I slipped on the foot thing of the shower because i was off in lala land.

I got up and walked to my closet to get dressed after drying off. When i was finally dressed i saw a bruise on my leg. Shit! I heard a knock on the door and i walked towards it.

Authors note:So it looks like i have 12 reads but i really dont know if they are from other people or from me lmfaoo anyways hope you enjoyed 💓