51:i wasnt going to be the same after this

Billie pov

I went to my label company and went straight to the secretary for my managers.

Billie:Cindy. Are brandon and danny in?

Cindy:Hello ms.eilish, brandon is in but danny left 30 minutes ago. He said he was headed to your house.

Billie:What? What you mean my house?

Cindy:I don't know. He didn't give me details but brandon is in the conference room waiting for you.

I nodded with my eyebrows furrowed. The meeting was clearly stated to be here, not at my house so i don't know what the fuck brandon is doing over there.

I walked into the conference room and saw brandon sitting there talking on the phone.

Brandon:I know it'll be hard but im glad she did it.

He looked up.

Brandon:Got to go. Billie just walked in.

He hung up and looked at me.

Brandon:Hey billie.

He only calls me billie when there's something wrong. I looked at him with a straight face.

Billie:What the fuck going on?

Brandon:I don't know what you're talking about.

Billie:You call me bil not billie and danny went to my house when he knows im not there. Whats going on?

He looked at me and let out a deep breath.

Brandon:Sit down.

I eyed him suspiciously and sat down slowly. Adjusting my clothes and rings.

Brandon:Jennifer isn't good for you.

Billie:Excuse you? What did you say?

I must have heard that shit wrong.

Brandon:She's leaving.

I sucked in a breath.

Billie:Stop bullshiting. Whats happening?

Brandon:Danny went to talk to Jennifer to try to get her to leave.

Billie:What the fuck?! Why does he wanna do that?

Brandon:Because shes a distraction Billie. She makes you lose focus and not want to do your job and thats not good. I just got the call from Danny saying that shes leaving. They are on their way to the airport right now.

Everything stopped for a second. Everything but my thoughts. My thoughts began to race.

Billie:No, she wouldn't do that.

Brandon:Of course she would. She knows its a hard decision but its for the best. She knows everything you've had to give up to be where you are right now and she doesn't want all of it to go down the drain because of some puppy love.

Billie:Its not puppy love....

Brandon:Either way, shes gone. Im really sorry but it just had to happen we cant lose everything we have built over feelings. I know she makes you happy bil.

Billie:This....isn't happening.

I stood up from my seat and walked out of the conference room. I kept on increasing my speed. It was hard for my bodyguards to catch up with me. I heard brandon telling me to go back and that he's sorry but i didn't listen.

I couldn't listen. This cant be actually happening. Jennifer would never leave me. Yeah that's right bils she would never leave you. This must be some type of nightmare and its all in my head.