61:Drink spilt

After a very long time of trying on outfits and taking them off,switching clothing items around we finished getting ready. We decided on these outfits.

 We decided on these outfits

We all looked really cute. We got in the car and i gave yuliet the address since she was driving. I was in the passengers seat texting my other model friends that claudia also invited to the party and yulianna was in the back seat with the aux cord.

She blasted BTS the whole way there, of course, and we all jammed out in the car. When we finally got to the place we hopped out of the car and there was a little black carpet.

A lot of famous people were there. Youtubers, models,singers, actors, everyone to be honest. I saw Rebecca come towards us. We said hi to her and I introduced her to the rest of the girls.

Turns out she follows them on Instagram and is a fan of Yuliet's youtube videos and Yulianna's makeup work. They got along really well. I looked at rebecca.

Jennifer:Hey, why are there so many people here?

Rebecca:We got a call from Beauty.con and they said they wanted to sponsor the event and make a segment about it, thats where most of the people here are from. Others are friends of Finneas and Billie that have become close with Claudia and want to support her.

I nodded my head showing her that i understood. Now it was our turn to go on the carpet. We stepped on it and people started taking pictures to the point were the flash was blinding.

After 3 minutes they finally let us go and we went to find claudia. We looked around and everything looked so pretty.

 We found her sitting next to Finneas on a little table

We found her sitting next to Finneas on a little table. She saw us and ran to where we were ambushing us all in a big mama bear hug.

When we all separated then Finneas papa bear hugged us. After a while they both stood back.

Claudia:Im so happy you guys could he here!

Finneas:Yeah. Theres so many random people here that its refreshing to see familiar faces.

Yuliet:Ugh! I missed you guys.

Yulianna:Yeah, we really missed you.

Yulianna said looking between finneas and claudia while pouting and putting a hand over her heart. After a while we all spread out. I walked around looking at how pretty this beach is.

Theres a lot of famous people here which sort of made me nervous even though i have gotten popular for modeling for top brands.

I was looking towards the ocean and walking when i bumped into someone and felt a drink spill. I looked up and my eyes widened at who it was.

Authors note:YALL MFS ABOUT TO BE SHOOK NEXT CHAPTER. Shit going DOWNNNNNN🤣 ps. Billie posted a picture on ig story that said "fuck you" and i just wanna know when and where.psps. Thanks for 39k babiess💚