6: And so we meet again

Jennifer pov

I laughed slightly and went back inside as billie headed to her car and drove off. Well that was something....

The day went on as normal and i met up with Yuliet and Yuliana at the end of our shifts to drive home since Yuliet drops us off because shes the oldest and can drive. The drive was the same as always. We listened to loud music that each one of us selected.

Yuliet:Yo Jennifer this is Bad Guy by Billie Eilish the girl from today.

The song began to play and it was badass. I fell in love with her voice and the song immediately. What the hell she sounds so good and her lyrics kill me.

They kept playing Billie songs without an interruption until we got to Yuliana's apartment where we stopped the music to say bye to Yuls.

After a while we arrived at my house apartment and i waved Yuliet goodbye. I headed into my house and went straight for the shower. I put Billie Eilish on shuffle and began my shower. Her songs are all so different one from another, I really wonder how she does it.

I heard my mom banging on the door of the bathroom telling me to get out already. I got out of the shower after a while and went to the dinner table after getting dressed into my night clothes.

I saw that my brother was sitting at the table watching youtube while he was eating his food like he hadn't eaten in a week.

Jennifer:How was football practice?

Ryan:It was aight. Im tired though.

We talked while we were having dinner and i wanted to mention everything that happened today with Billie but I didn't know how to bring it up,so I didn't.

We finished and I did the dishes since Ryan hates doing them and im a good sibling so I didn't want to fight about it. I walked to my room and layed down on my bed falling asleep soon after.

The next day| Still Jennifer pov

I woke up to my alarm ringing telling me that it was time to go to work. I got up and took a shower getting dressed into my uniform afterwards . I realized i had a little time left over so i checked my school things.

Im 15 so i still go to school. Since its summer i have online classes that i need to take but thats really it. I finished up two lessons and then rushed out into my living room to leave after getting a text from Yuliana saying they were outside.

Mom:The girls here to pick you up?

Jennifer:Yeah i have to go.

I said rushing around getting everything that i needed.

Mom:Alright tell them to tell their parents i said hi and i love you have a good day at work!

Jennifer:I'll tell them bye love you too.

I said shutting the door of the house and rushing out. The drive to work was fast and the girls and i walked out of the car and started heading in.

We were about to split up when Yuliana began to talk.

Yuliana:Remember that we have a movie date today at my house.

Jennifer:Wouldn't miss it.

We split up and i was soon at the restaurant. Flashbacks from yesterday popped up into my mind but i tried to push them aside since i knew i probably wasn't going to see Billie ever again.

I began working and i was talking to a customer when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I smelled a perfume that seemed very familiar to me. I turned around and was shocked to see Billie standing there.

Billie:Hey.

Jennifer:Hey. What are you doing here? Do I need to hide you again?

Billie chuckled and shook her head no.

Billie:Nope. No one saw me this time. Luckily

I laughed.

Jennifer:So why are you here again? Did you leave something?

I asked more seriously since i was kind of confused on why she was back here.

Billie:Uh-no. I just wanted to.... see you again?

Silence