20:Saturday it is

I went to school the next day and people were looking at me a lot but tried to make it really subtle which did not work out as well as they thought.

I guess people found out about what happened yesterday in the parking lot with Billie and that is why they are looking at me so much. Probably wondering how I know her but more importantly how she knows me.

The school day went normally besides all the stares from people. It was now the end of the day and Im so happy that it's friday. My teachers get on my nerves and getting a break from them is the best thing I could ever wish for.

I got in the car with my brother and we started blasting music. My music suddenly stopped as my phone dinged indicating i had a message which made the music resume after.

I looked down at my phone.

Messages

Billie🤤:hey, wanna hang out this weekend?

Yeah for sure. Where do you want to go?

Billie🤤:wanna go bowling or something?

I suck ass at bowling but for sure

Billie🤤:its ok. me too lmfao. saturday?

Saturday it is

I went out of my messages and saw my brother looking at me weird.

Ryan:Why are you smiling like a little bitch? I raised you better than that.

I laughed.

Jennifer:Shut up.

Ryan:So who are you texting?

Jennifer:Why you need to know all up in my pussy boy.

We laughed since that vine has always been one of our favorites.

Jennifer:Nah but I was texting my friend Billie.

Ryan:Yeah dude talking about that I saw the video of  you and Billie hugging. Since when are you friends with "The Billie Eilish"

Jennifer:Since the first day of her tour date here

Ryan:So you like her or what?

I choked on my spit.

Jennifer:Im straight.

Ryan:Even spaghetti is straight, before you wet it.

Jennifer:Aight shut the fuck up.

He laughed and we kept jamming out to music after that.

We got home and we went into our separate rooms after saying hi to mom. After I took a shower I excited the bathroom and went to the living room.

Jennifer:Mom can I hang out with my friend Billie at the bowling place near here.

Mom:Sure, you've been hanging out with this Billie girl a lot so I want to meet her. You should bring her to the reunion we are having here for when your grandma comes back.

Jennifer:Alright I'll see if she can come. So i can go right?

Mom:Yeah.

Jennifer:Thanks.

I hugged her and went to my room. I sat down on my bed and scrolled through my social medias. I went into some of Billie's fan pages because i kind of miss her and I saw the video of us hugging on many of them.

I started to look at the comments.

Comments

Billieshoe:who is that girl?
Youaremystrangeaddiction:Is that Billie's girlfriend?
Itsbilliebitch:^^billie is gay? I CALLED IT.
Goldsfakeandreallovehurts:Y'all bugging that can be just a friend of hers. Hop off her cock.

I stopped reading comments because I felt over whelmed and decided to go to sleep and just forget about it.

Authors note:Yall should go follow my billie fanpage on ig @bilpooh 💛💛