Chapter 2

"Akansha Akansha" I heard someone was calling my name. I turned to see the person who was calling me.

It was none other than my Kavya bhabhi( wife of Arpit Malhotra). She came towards us and asked in hurried tone "where were you girls stuck at?" " The event is going to start and everyone was asking for you".

I tried to calm her down and told that we were stuck in delhi traffic which obviously was partially true.

After giving her the reason for our delay,  we three girls sat near to Maa and Chachi.
Today there is an event organised to honour the leaders of hospitality sector. Arpit Bhaiya and Papa are one of the main recipients of this Award.

We all family are present here to motivate and encourage them. They have worked day and night to reach where they are now.
I am absolutely proud of them and whole family is.
The felicitation ceremony started and awards were eventually presented.

Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it. But voices from other side were not clear . the call was cut .After 2 minutes the ring again started and  I picked it. It must be important that's why this person is calling me again and again.

But due to all the noise and voices  inside the hall I can't talk and hear properly.
So I told maa that I will come back after attending the call.

I exit the place and dialled the number. It was one of the calls of my clients.
After spending a good 10 minutes talking to client I was about to cut the call when I felt a jolt on my back and my phone fell on the floor.

I was about to pick my phone when I smelled a familiar fragrance. Why this is sounding so familiar to me like  I know this smell and then it struck to me that it was him.

He always used this fragrance and it was his favourite one. Panick gripped my body but I calmed myself and picked the phone from floor.

The person who pushed me due to which  my phone fell walked in front of me  with some other person.
I couldn't see the face of him as his back was only visible to me.

Suddenly , he turned towards me and this was it.
Please god let this be a dream . It can't be him. No No this can't be true .  I must be having some bad dream.
The same dark eyes, the same raven coloured hair , the same fragrance. He was present in flesh and blood himself in front of me. It was surely him.

I could feel my breathing get faster and my heart was beating like It will get out from my body at any moment
I became like a statue and got struck at my place of standing.

After what I felt like an eternity passed,  I composed myself and saw that he was coming toward me........

*************************

Thank you for reading this chapter