Chapter 41

रैन सुहाग की, जागी पी के संग।
तन मेरो मन पियो को, दोउ भए एक रंग।।

the bride spends the eve of her wedding
Awake with her beloved, (in such a way that)
The body belongs to her, but heart to the beloved,
The two become one.

Akansha opened  her eyes to see her handsome husband staring at her. After a  long time, she slept peacefully and that too in the arms of a person she loved dearly.

"You look beautiful"- Veer said while deeply staring at her eyes.

"I know that"-she replied lowering her eyes while feeling shy all of a sudden at his compliment.

"You still feel shy with me"- He said tracing the outline of her lips with his fingers.

"You can be shameless Mister but I can't be"-she tried to push him away.

"I can be shameless but only for you"- He said with a mischievous smile on his face. His answer made her blush which turned her cheeks colour into light shade of crimson.

"Enough of this morning romance. don't you have an office to go to??"- she asked him.

"Nope".

"and why so??"- she whispered softly.

"Because I am taking you somewhere today"- His voice contained excitement and eyes were twinkling with happiness.

"where are you taking me??- she immediately sat up clutching the sheets upto her chest.

"It's a surprise"- Veer curled his lips in a goofy smile. He was enjoying the light shock reaction on Akansha face.

"Surprise??"- Her lips got partly opened and eyes were wide in shock."Please tell me na what it is".

"I think you have forgotten the meaning of "surprise" word, Mrs Shergill"- He raised his eyebrows. He was teasing her and she gave him an angry glare.

"tumhare last 2 surprises bahut bhari pade hai mujh par"- she spoke remembering the incidents of her wedding first night and  when Veer confronted her about truth.

He too sat up listening this and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"I am sorry for everything".

Akansha was staring at the beautiful paintings. She was adoring the intricate details when Veer came and stood besides her.

"It's time to go".

"Veer , what are we doing here at Delhi Airport"-  she was losing her patience but he wasn't ready to reveal anything.

"Because we can't go there by walking. It's simple as that"- he replied and she huffed at his choice of words.

"Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the onboard flight 4B7  with service from Delhi to Dehradoon.We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. Thank you for choosing _______ Airlines. Enjoy your flight"-  The captain announced from the cockpit.

"Dehradoon"-  Akansha literally screamed upon the mention of dehradoon and Veer put his hand on his face in a disappointing manner.

All of their co-passengers started looking at them in  questioning manner. One of the cabin crew members started walking towards their seat.