Chapter 11

Author POV

Later that  day Veer reached late at his home. His mother  opened the door for him.

"Why are you this late Veer"- his mother asked him. "Work Mom, it is quite stressful these day" - he replied.

"Don't take too much work related stress. Now go freshen up. till then I will set up dinner on table"- she said.

"I am not hungry mom , and you  don't  have to wake up till now for me"- he replied  in caring tone.

"You are my son Veer and i care for you that's why i have not slept till now"- she said.

"now don't start your emotional atayachar on me. I have come home now na so go back to your room and sleep . I am also going in my room" - he said while kissing the forehead of his mother.

His mother did what he told her and he went to his room and sat on the bed.

He might be calm in front of his mother  but  his mind was waging  a war with himself. "How could you stoop so low Veer. Don't you an iota of respect left for her. A women dignity is everything for her. How could you say such things to her to disrespect her that you can't imagine in dreams also to have happen with her". He  was questioning himself.

"yes I know what i said to her is very wrong. what I am doing is not something I am very proud of.  It is morally a sin to do but that girl deserves this.  She should pay for her deeds. She should get in return what she did to me and this is the best opportunity for this. I am not going to lose this"- His negative side  replied to the questions arising in his mind.

"But you still care for her. It shows in your eyes and your heart knows this"- his good side said to him.

"No I don't care for her. She is a past and a forgotten chapter of my life. You are just misleading me"- His negative side replied.

Veer was getting frustrated and he picked a flower vase  and slammed on the floor.

"Stop both of you. Just stop".

It has been 2 days since the disastrous  meeting of Veer  and Akansha.  She was  surprised , shocked  and little bit upset to know this side of Veer. She still wished that  given a chance  she would never prefer to know this  personality of him.

She was sitting alone in her room. It was quite late in the night . Everytime she would lay on the bed, sleep would escape her eyes. sometimes tears would fall from her  and  she would wipe them with back of her hand. She was confused why tears were coming from her eyes . Was it because  she heard those disgusting  words from a person once she loved or worse may she still loves him.  She covered her mouth to not let a scream out.

Veer was using her father business situation to take advantage of her. After  akansha heard the conversation  of her father and brother business proposal with veer, Few days later the deal got finalised. But after sometime various things started  to happen in their business.

A majority of investors started backing out  of the deal without giving any solid reason for doing so. Her father had already invested so much of money and other assests in that project that it was impossible to shelve that project. They would go bankrupt if he do so.

All these scenarios took a heavy toll on Mr Vijay Malhota health. Arpit was trying to control the situation but he was also helpless.One day  when Mr Vijay Malhotra was in office he got a panic attack.

The very next day Akansha got  a call from Veer. First she was surprised why would he call her then he told her that he was behind all the business fiasco. She was very angry after listening all of this but she somehow controlled her anger and then he told her  if she wanted a solution of this she should meet him. This was the primary reason why she  went to meet him at his office.

Akansha was lost in her thoughts when she heard a chilling scream coming from outside. She immediately went outside from her room and noticed that it was her mother's voice coming from her room.

"Arpit, call the doctor"- her mother was saying while crying.

She rushed to her mother room and saw that her father was unconscious.
"ma, whar happened to papa?"- she asked her mother
"I don't know beta he was fine  a few minutes earlier, then he started complaining of chest pain.  I was trying to calm him then suddenly he fell unconscious"- her mother told her while sobbing continuously.

Meanwhile Arpit also came in their parent room and upon seeing the image in front of him, he understood the situation. He immediately called the doctor.

The doctor came  after 15 minutes  and after checking Mr Malhotra he told the family members that he had got a minor cardiac attack.

"  he got a minor cardiac attack and it is not a very good. previously he got a panick attack and now a cardiac attack"- the doctor told them

"But don't worry I have given him injection. He will soon gain consciousness. But for future I can't say anything. if this  happens again , it might be tough for him" - he continued while akansha was shocked hearing all this.

"So please keep him away from stress as much as you can. If something is troubling him , make sure to find a solution of it else it will not be good"- the doctor said.

He gave a prescription of medicines  to Arpit  and left from there.

After an hour when situation was under control  akansha mother said to both of them to go to their room. Both of them obliged and went in their room.

Akansha understood that her father condition was due to business problems and also that  now only veer can help them in their business.

She was not thinking now what is right or what is wrong. She only cared for her father and her family and for them she has to accept Veer proposal.

She picked her phone and dialled Veer number and said she is ready to meet his demands. She cut his call and dialled a second number. The  person on receiving end picked her call in 3rd ring.

"Hello Abhishek".

*********************

From the next chapter Veer and Akansha  flashback will start. The story will go in past mode.

Thanks for reading.