Chapter 15

( 22 year old Veer)

( 22 year old Veer)

"Akansha , wake up you sleepy head"- sugandha was literally scolding akansha who was lost in her own sweet dreams.

"bas paanch minute aur (give me five minutes more)"- she said to  sugandha

"Your five minutes is coming from the last half an hour"- sugandha said  irrirated while being fed up of her excuses.

She continued "ok now I am going early to the college. I have some work in the account department regarding some fees."
"I will directly meet you at the start point of trip where whole class will segregate. Are you even listening to what I am saying???"- she said raising her eyebrows.

"chill, I am listening to you"- akansha said while her  eyes are still closed.

"and please "meri maa", don't be late"- sugandha playfully said.

"okk teacher"- akansha also replied in same tone. After that sugandha left for her work.

"Why there is no one from my class present here?  Am I too early"- akansha wandered.

She checked her watch and saw that it was 10 a.m "oh shit reporting time was 9.30 a.m and I am here at 10.a.m . This means I have clearly missed my bus "- she said while visible lines of tension  were present on her forehead.

She  picked her phone to call sugandha  but...... alas!! her phone was discharged.

"how could you be such dumbo akansha. Can't you remember  to do a task as simple as  charging phone"- she mentally cursed herself  over her carelessness while remembering that she indeed had connected her mobile to charging socket but forgot to switch on  the power connector.

She was standing there and thinking what to do now when she heard a voice coming from behind.

"So Madam has another talent also apart from arguing and justifying their mistakes  and that is to reach late  everywhere"- the voice said.

Akansha turned to see the source of voice who was accusing of her being late and it was none other than Veer himself!!

He was smirking at her and only she knew how badly she wanted  to erase the smirk from his face for mocking her.

"and  as far as  I know, you are also an MBA student and you are also late I guess. So don't preach what you can't practice"- she gave back to him.

He was very angry after hearing her reply and both of them were staring at each other with angry eyes.

"okk,  Now listen We both know  we have to go to same place and we are already late .If you want you can come with me.I have a car and using it we can go upto  where the college bus is going . From that point trekking is started and we can join our respective classes"- Veer said.

Akansha was surprised at the offer. Her pride was badly telling her to reject the offer but her mind was telling that this is the only way left to reach her destination. She has no other chances.

"Ok I will go with you".

Both didn't talk  to each other  in the whole journey from the college to the point where  trekking  will start.

"Bad luck continues .They have already started trekking and I  guess they are very much ahead of us"- Veer said to akansha who was also observing that no one was present there.

"First let me park my car then we can together start trekking. I have gps in my phone. with its help  we can easily find the route and catch up with team"- he said to her and she nodded.

After parking the car, they  both continued to walk and started the trekking. Veer was walking fastly  and akansha was trying hard to match steps with him. She was lacking behind him.

After sometime when Veer didn't notice the sound of footsteps of akansha he turned to see...............

Akansha was sitting on the ground clutching her ankle and her expression was enough to tell she was in extreme pain.Veer was shocked to  see her condition. He immediately rushed to her.

"what happened to you"- he asked her.

"I ......twisted.........my.......ankle"- she stuttered.

"Shit"- he mumbled.

He picked her up and placed her on a rock platform that was lying near them and said "listen what I am going to will give you extreme pain for a moment but it will help relieve  your ankle".

He took her ankle  and twisted in a manner that caused akansha to scream and she clutched his hand very tightly. Tears were falling from her continuously.

"sssh........calm down. Everything  is fine now. open your eyes and see your ankle is untwisted"- he  said to her.

She opened her eyes and saw  that her ankle was really untwisted  and she was badly clutching veer arms. She immediately took back her hands on realising this. Her pain was also fading away slowly.

After resting there for half an hour and making sure akansha was feeling fine, they continued their journey.

"Thank you for your help and I am sorry for that  cafeteria incident"- she said in low voice.

"What did you say?? I didn't listen"- he replied.

"I am sorry"- she again said.

"That's better madam"- he replied.

"By the way my name is not madam. It's Akansha Malhotra"- she said while smiling.

"Veer. Veer Shergill"- he replied to her sentence but this time with a small smile on his lips

After walking for some distance  Akansha heard some bell  noises and saw that it was coming from a old looking but magnificent in architecture temple She stopped there and stare at it.

"Its  a very old temple dedicated to God krishna- Radha. Couples come here to pray that their relationship last long"- Veer said to a awestruck akansha.

"oh".

After sometime , they finally catched with  other students of their classes  and sugandha immediately rushed to akansha side.

"Where were you ??? I was so scared. I even tried calling your number but it was switched off"- sugandha asked her while hugging her.

"Calm down. I am fine.I just got late. I am sorry for making you tensed because of me." - she replied.

"So Mr Shergill , I am impressed that you are late only by one hour. You didn't tried to break your own record of coming late"- The professor mockingly said to Veer and both Veer and Akansha saw towards each other.

After reaching the highest point  of trekking , they all witnessed the beautiful sunset scenery and akansha stared at Veer with sneaky eyes. Why she did this, she also didn't know.

Veer caught her up staring at him  and mentally smiled. Akansha shyly and awkwardly turned  her stare from Veer after being caught.

*****************************

Thanks for reading.