Chapter 17

Veer was passionately kissing Akansha and her body was responding to his kiss. She put her hands in his rugged hair and was fully cooperating with him. He got a clue that she was liking it. He only left her when they both were fully out of breath.

He put his forehead on hers and whispered in low voice "I LOVE YOU".

"I LOVE YOU TOO"- she replied while her eyes were still closed.She didn't know when those words came from her mouth.

In a swift moment he embraced her in his arms and his masculine cologne was giving akansha some kind of peace. It was a new feeling for both of them but they were sure on one thing that they truly and passionately loved each other.

Akansha and Veer were sitting in an outdoor coffee shop overlooking majestic dehradoon hills when something came in akansha mind and she decided to open her mouth.

"Veer"- she said.

"Hmm"- he replied while scrolling down his mobile.

"I have now known you for a few months now but..."- she hesitated while completing her sentence.

"Complete your sentence, Akansha. I am listening"- he said in bossy manner.

"But I hardly know you apart from your name and your academic life"- she said while looking at him.

"So you want to know more about me"- he asked her while clearly understanding her indication.

She nodded in yes and he asked her to come up with him.

"Where are you taking me Mr Shergill" - she asked him .

"I am taking to you somewhere would be Mrs Shergill"- he answered.

She shyly smiled at his mischievous words.

"Irade toh nek hai na aapke"- she said seductively while putting her both hands in his neck.

'Abhi tak toh nek hai par lagta hai aapki aadayein jyada din tak inko nek nahi rehne degi"- he replied putting his hands on her waist.

Akansha giggled like a lovesick teenager and gently patted on his chest.

"Now sit in the car. We have to leave"- he ordered her and she happily obliged.

The car stopped in front of a house which was looking neither too big nor too small from outside. They both came out of the car . He hold her hand and guided to the entrance of the house.

They stopped at the main door and veer rang the house bell.
A middle aged man opened the door and said "Veer you have come so early from college today??"

"Yes Uncle. There was not much do in college so I returned."-he replied to the man while looking at akansha.

"oh"

The man stepped aside and both of them entered into the house. The man went from there and Veer took Akansha to some room.Veer made Akansha sit on the bed  and picked a small photo frame lying on the bedside table and sat besides her.

"See here, This is my family. My Mom , dad and my sweet little sister Shivani"-He pointed to the pics and told her.

"My dad owns financial management company and this is one of the reasons why I have interest in finance and am doing MBA finance. My mother is a housewife and little sister is still in high school. They live in Delhi and I live here alone"- Akansha was listening in detail to what Veer was saying.

"I knew that you were rich But i didn't knew that you are so much rich that you will have a separate house in the city in which you are suddenly"- she spoke while looking at the photo.

Veer started laughing suddenly and this made akansha annoyed."have I cracked some funny joke Mr Shergill"- she directed her question at him.

"No Akansha You haven't made joke.I am laughing at your assumptions"- he replied.

"Okk laught at my assumptions . I am going from here"- she stood from there and pretended to go.

Veer hold her hands and  pressed herself close to him and spoke"you are right, I am rich but this house is not mine . It's my uncle house who shifted to Australia with his family. When I got admission  here in the college, my parents asked  him to let me stay here and he gave it. I didn't wanted to stay in boys hostel because I didnot  want to bound by its rules and regulations."

"oh"

"and that man who opened the door is sham uncle. He is the caretaker of this house and you are seeing this neatly arranged only because of him".

After he told everything about himself to her , she proceeded to the same thing.........

It has been 2 years since akansha joined the college. She was giving final touch to her look when  sugandha opened her mouth to speak

"You're looking breathtaking . I am sure someone is going to lose his mind tonight"- she teased akansha.

Akansha arched her eyebrows at her and spoke "this was way over the top compliment".

She paused for a second and continued

"I didn't want to go  leaving you here in this state but you are forcing me"- akansha  said.

"Don't be silly yaar. You know na  today is  big day for Veer. It's his farewell party today and you  shouldn't miss it for the whole world"-sugandha tried to reason with her.

"But you are lying here sick and I go to party and enjoy . That's not fair"- akansha replied.

"I am fine now. See there is no fever and now stop your tantrums .don't waste time here!!!  He is waiting for you outside the hostel. Just go"- sugandha tried to convince her.

Finally sugandha relentless efforts paid off and akansha agreed to go.

When Akansha was just exiting the room, something came in sugandha mind  and she stopped her.

"What happened"- akansha questioned her.

"I just wanted to remind  you come back on time. Remember the warden warnings . She has given permission to juniors to attend the farewell of seniors only on the condition they will come back in time limits. If they fail to do so, they will not be allowed to enter hostel and have to spend whole night outside"- she warned akansha.

"Don't worry I will be on time"- akansha assured her and they bid their good byes.

*****************************

Thanks for reading.