Chapter 32

The beautiful and glowing face was now ruined by the continuous tears that she was shedding which was actually falling on the page of file that was opened in front of her.Due to the tears the place were Akansha name was written had become moist and almost illegible.

Akansha was stunned to see that Veer could do something like this. She had never imagined that he could go to this extent to humiliate her and make her feel ashamed about herself.

It was clearly written on the page that Akansha was agreeing to the procedure with her free mind and according to her own will. Nobody has forced her into doing this. The reason given was that she doesn't want added liabilities in her life.

The file was actually the fake abortion report that Veer got from Sugandha and he kept it safe. It was his daily reminder of her betrayal. His first instinct was to tear it away or burn it but no he decided to use it against her whenever life would give him the perfect chance for his revenge and what's better opportunity than this night when Akansha would be hoping for a magical night. All newly wedded girls have some wishes for this night and Akansha was no exception to it.

His broken heart was trying to find happiness and peace in her tears but now he himself was feeling pain but why??

Now he was unsure what he wanted to do with Akansha. He couldn't see her in pain because whether he agreed or not , he still loved her unconditionally with all his heart. But he also can't forgive her easily.

He gazed down at her who was still looking at the papers without showing any movements just like a statue.

He leaned  to her and brought his lips closer to her ears " Now read this papers as many times as you want  and decide yourself what wrong you have done". She wasn't reacting to any one of his provocations which was making him slightly confused.

Turning away from her he said "I am dead tired and going to sleep". He left her and walked in the built in closet and changed his wedding clothes for something comfortable.

When he returned, he saw that Akansha was still sitting in the same position that he saw when he left. But not caring to ask about her condition, he climbed on the bed and adjusted himself and went back to sleep leaving Akansha with her own miseries.

It was now 1 hour but she was still motionless clutching the file in her hands. She didn't expected in her dreams also that her one decision would come to bite her  this many years later.  When She opened the file, she felt like she has lost her baby once again and was going the same procedure of pain that she experienced in the past.

Veer's one action  again pushed her  in the same valley of grief  from which she was desperately trying to come out and utterly failing. The past events of 2 years of her college were revolving in front of her eyes, her first meeting  with Veer in the cafeteria to the day when she opened her eyes in the hospital bed and got the biggest shock of her life.

Looking at the wall clock in the room , she realised that it was quite late in the night and she can't sit here like this for the whole night.

She picked up her heavy lehenga and stepped down from the bed. She made her way to the big mirror and sat on the small stool kept there. Slowly removing every piece of jewellery from her body except the mangalsutra and the chooda(bangles) as it was symbols of her being a married women now.

While, going towards the  wardrobe section, the cold air coming from the open window  touched her bare skin reminding her of that fateful night when  they had became one But this night destiny was   opposite of that. That night was filled with Veer love and this night is filled with his unfathomable anger towards her which was sadly created by her own self.