Chapter 12

"Hello Abhishek"- Akansha said.

"Akansha is that you. Everything is fine there??"- Abhishek asked. "Everything is fine here"- she replied.
After pausing for few seconds  she continued " First I need to know if you really trust me and have faith on me".

Abhishek was shocked that akansha called at this hour and was  asking this absurd question but nonetheless he chose to answer.

"I really trust you akansha  and have full faith on you But I am sure you hadn't call me at this deadly hour to ask this question"- he said to her.

"Now tell me the real matter. I am waiting"- he continued.

Akansha was hesitating to tell me the reason why she call but she shed her inhibitions and spoke"Listen carefully Abhishek after what I am going to say you might  feel that i have gone crazy but believe me  I am saying all these things in my sound state of mind ".

Abhishek said "I have already told that I will believe whatever you say Now please open up".

"I want to marry you Abhishek !!!"- Akansha spoke this sentence in one breath while feeling an unknown pain in her heart.

"what?? Do you even realise what you are saying-Abhishek  literally screamed at the phone.

"I know what I am saying. Now the question is do you want to marry me"- she asked.

"Yes...... of course I want to marry you"-he said  without even thinking about.

He continued "But why are asking this question suddenly. Is there any pressure on you from family. If it is so, then tell me".

"No Nothing like that.  I have just realised that how wrong I was in rejecting your marriage proposal. You are smart, good looking ,  hardworking ,honest , have sympathy for all. what could a girl ask for more. I will be more than happy to  have such a life partner"- she said while trying to control her tears.

"If this is what you want then I am also in it. You don't have idea Akansha how much happiness  you have given me by agreeing to marry me. I feel the luckiest man on Earth today"- he said.

Akansha was listening how happy abhishek was sounding.

  "I will talk to the parents about the relationship and your consent on the marriage proposal"- he said.

"I have one request Abhishek"- she said. "What it is Akansha ...tell me"-he asked her.

"Please don't tell right now to our parents about me agreeing to marry you. Don't make this public at this moment"- she told him.

"By why akansha what is the reason"- he asked her this time in serious tone.

"I don't have problem in making our marriage proposal public but the situation  at my home is not very good at this moment. Let the situation improve in my home then we can tell our parents about this thing. So I am requesting you to wait least 2 weeks for this thing"- she said in determined voice.

After hearing the biggest news of his life, Abhishek didn't want to lose his chance and make Akansha upset.  This was a golden opportunity for him so he agreed to  the demands of Akansha.

Akansha was now sure that she has successfully coerced Abhishek to wait for sometime in making their intentions about marrying each other public.

Only She knew why she did  this thing But a guilt  feeling was creeping on her. She shrugged it off. She laid on her bed and went back to sleep.

6 Year Earlier

(Author Note : Now the story is going in past. Flashback will start from here).

A visibly nervous and excited 18 year old  Akansha  was continuously trying to login in some website.  A young Aranya was trying to disturb her.

"Didi, Look even the website is not properly opening up. Now close it up and come here and play with us"- Aranya told her.

"Will you try to shut your mouth for a second chatterbox"- Akansha scolded her.

"I am not a chatterbox"- she said making faces.

"yes you are".

Akansha  was again trying to log in the website and finally she saw  what she wanted to see from the morning.

"Yipee"- she literally screamed  and gave a bone crushing hug to Aranya.

"Didi, Are you trying to choke me by hugging"- Aranya told to her.

Their mother entered into their room after hearing  the screams. "What is this behaviour girls"-their mother scolded them.

"Maa, I have cracked the designing entrance exam  and my name is in  the counselling list"- Akansha told to her mother.

"What are you saying beta"- her mother asked.

"Yes, Maa  I have cleared the exam. The exam  for which  I have spent 2 years of my life burning midnight oil".

"Now I can finally go to my dream institute"- she said.

"that's a wonderful news beta. Finally my daughter hard work paid off. I am very happy for you. Let's give this wonderful news to other family members"- her mother said while kissing her temple.

All the  family members  heard this good news and  they were genuinely very happy  for Akansha.

"So which Institute you got in your counselling Akansha beta"- her chacha ji asked her.

"Saint Joseph  College, Chacha ji. You know it is the one of the premier Institutes  of designing  in India  and one can only get admission in this college by passing the entrance exam"- Akansha said happily.

"The same college which is situated in Dehradun, Uttarakhand ??"- her chacha ji asked  and she nodded in yes.

Her mother got tensed after hearing that college is in Dehradun.

"So you will stay far from us  in a city which is unknown for us. How will you manage there Akansha"- her mother asked.

"Unfortunately,  yes Maa I have to stay far from you and our family members. But this is my dream to study there Maa.I have worked very hard for this. Please don't say no this "-she  requested her mother.

Her mother  didn't wanted to let go Akansha from home at this very young age but she didn't want to break her daughter heart. so she gave her consent.

But visible lines of stress were still present on her face  which Akansha father, Mr Vijay Malhotra understood.

He took her hands in his hand and told her" don't worry Janki, Our Akansha is  very sensible and mature child.She will not do anything which will go against our family values and morals. Have faith on her".

"We have not done partiality with anyone of our kids. We have treated our boy and girls equally in this family. If the same thing happened with our Arpit, would you still feel tensed about sending him away?? This is Akansha dream and as a parent  we should support her in this"- her father tried to reason with her mother.

"Okay, I don't have any problem with her going away. I love her equally as you and will support her"- her mother said.

Akansha was amazed to see how much her parents care for her and love her. How much they are willing to  support her to realise her dream.

She hugged her parents simultaneously and they hugged her back.

"Dehradun , I am coming".

*****************************

Thanks for reading.

Why I still love youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara