Chapter 8

Abhishek dropped akansha at her home and went on his way. She was feeling somewhat guilty that she was way blunt in her talking and shouldn't had talk like that.
In the evening her father and brother came back from the office and told  everyone that the deal with royal group is in final stage. Akansha was  still confused what to feel about all these matters.

Here Veer  was still raging in anger. His blood was boiling after listening to akansha conversation and he was determined  to make her pay for her deeds. He gave the task of finding about akansha life happenings in these 4 years to one of his confidant Zaheer. He knew he could  fully trust this person he gave this job to him.

After 2 days  wheb Veer was working in his office Zaheer  came with full information  about akansha  to tell him. zaheer  directly went in veer office.
"So Have you completed the job I had given you" - Veer asked with curiosity.
"Yes Mr Shergill, I have came with all the information you wanted to know" Zaheer said proudly.
"so tell me everything about her" veer said to him even thought he himself knew akansha very closely.

"Miss Akansha Malhotra is the daughter of  Mr Vijay Malhotra and Janki Malhotra. The Same Vijay Malhotra  who owns a chain of hotels in this city. She is the middle child of her parents and has an elder brother and younger sister. The elder brother works with his father and younger sister in still in college . Akansha has a joint family in which her uncle family resides"-zaheer said.
Veer was listening very carefully every details.
Zaheer continued"she had done bachelors degree in interior designing  and helps in the interior decorations of her father hotels. On the relationship front , not much is known about her  But I think she is still single. I can say this about her  because she doesn't socialise much .  she is always  drown in her designing works.Even if she goes out to have some fun she is always accompanied by her sisters or is all alone"
"that's all about her"- zaheer said.

Veer listened all of this very calmly  and thanked zaheer .
zaheer was going away when something clicked in his mind. he suddenly turned to veer and spoke "one important thing i forgot to tell you was that akansha has only attended 2 years of her graduation classes in dehradun and she gave only exams of her final year. she didn't attended her last year and returned to her parents at the end of 2nd year.  the reason why she didn't attend classroom in 3rd year is still unknown".

After telling all these things Zaheer finally went away.
Veer was contemplating why akansha didn't attend her final year.His mind  also registered the fact that it was the same Vijay Malhotra who was the father of akansha   with whom his company is starting a new business venture.

He thought of something and this thought brought a sinister smile on his face.

"we will meet soon akansha"- he said to himself.

**************************

thanks for reading