Chapter 5

One week passed after the accidental clash of Veer and Akansha in the hotel lobby.
Akansha was more than grateful that she hadn't had to see him again.

Never had she imagined in million years that she will collide with him at that time and that moment.

But she was slowly becoming relieved when he didn't show his face again.
On the other hand , Veer was still confused about his feelings on seeing her after so many years.

But he submerged himself in his work to forget about her and his perplexed feelings.

It is Saturday today and akansha sister aranya and cousin khusi were at home. They didn't have college today and were having friendly banter with each other.

"let's go for a relaxing spa session, so many days passed,we didn't go for it"- aranya told to khusi.
"no we should go for movie"-khusi countered her
"no spa session"- aranya again told her.
"no aru let's go for movie"- khusi tried to convince aranya but she was not in mood for changing her mind.

"What do you want didi" khusi asked out of blue to akansha who was lost in her own thoughts.
"You guys decide yourself, besides that I am not going with you two" akansha told to her sisters.

"Didi, don't be a bore. how many days have passed since we girl gang have had an outing"- aranya exclaimed.

"and we are not going to hear any excuses from you" khusi supported aranya. "its final we are going out today".
"now you decide where do you want to go" aranya asked me.

"okk fine , we wil go out. happy." akansha told to her overjoyed sisters.
khusi was signalling her to accept her choice of outing and akansha couldn't help but agree to her dear cousin sister request.

"We will go the movie" she told to aru and khusi and khusi in an overjoyed state hugged her.
This is cheating , but next time we will go for spa session, aranya told to them while pretending to be angry.

"okk my dear sister next time your wish will be fulfilled" aranya exclaimed " now let's get ready".
All the three girls  went for the movie and in these fun filled hours Akansha enjoyed whole heartedly. She didn't remember about her pain and him.

May be I should  go  for more outings , may be aranya said right thing that I have become boring akansha told to herself .

The girls after enjoying a full day   returned to home in evening. Akansha mother told them to have dinner  but they  told her that they had already eaten from outside.

Akansha was going towards her bedroom when she saw that lights were coming from study room.  She thought that her father and brother must be discussing some business related things.
She went near to the room entrance and her intuition was right . there was her father and brother present in the room . she thought of  not disturbing them and was moving away when she heard the name

"Veer Shergill"

*************************

Thanks for reading.