Chapter 18

(Veer Farewell  Look)

Veer was waiting outside of the hostel entrance for Akansha to come. He was continuously checking his watch for her to come. He was about to dial  her phone number  when his eyes caught her.

Here She was walking in front of him with all her glory. She was looking mesmerising in her black saree. It was the first time  he was seeing her in  a saree  and she was not looking less than an angel.

 It was the first time  he was seeing her in  a saree  and she was not looking less than an angel

(Akansha look)

His eyes were stuck only on her and he didn't notice that she had come too close to him.

"Veer , what happened"- she asked him while snapping her fingers at him to bring him back from his imaginary world.

"You look so beautiful"-he complimented her by kissing her cheeks. Akansha heart was dancing with joy but she decided to tease him a little.

"Only beautiful!!  You can do better  compliment than that Mister"- she said mischievously  while her fingers were playing with the lapels of his tuxedo.

"If  you want I can complement you in many ways" - He was playing the same game in her style that she started. He was about to kiss her when she put her fingers on his lips.

"If we continue this game we will spend the whole night in this only  and you will miss your farewell party. The blame of which will come on me and I seriously don't want that"-she told him in authoritative tone and he smiled at her silly reasons.

"So now let's go"!!.

They both reached the farewell party. Most of the eyes  were on them only and why not they were complementing each other so well . Girls jealous eyes  were enough to tell akansha that they were ready to kill her to be at the side of Veer . She mentally smiled at them and tightened her hold on his hands.

The normal farewell routine started . The professors gave their usually boring speech, the classmates refreshed their memories of the adventure and all the fun they had done together.

All the pranks and mischievous things that they had done in these 2 years  will now be forever etched in their memory.

They were cherishing the last few moments they had got together because soon they will step out in the real world and will be busy in their lives.

This farewell party  will be a  more memorable  way to sad good bye to each other.

The night was getting to its ending point  and one last couple dance was left.

Veer offered his hand to her and formally asked her "will you dance with me".
At first she was amazed by his romantic gesture but she gladly accepted. Both went on the dance floor and DJ played a romantic hindi song.

Haan aa…

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

Haan hum badalne lage
Girne sambhalne lage
Jab se hai jaana tumhein
Teri ore chalne lage

Har safar har jagah
Har kahin ban gaye
Maante thhe Khuda
Aur haan wahi ban gaye

Haan hansi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

Pehchaante hi nahi ab log tanha mujhe
Meri nigaahon mein bhi hai dhoondte wo tujhe
Pehchaante hi nahi ab log tanha mujhe
Meri nigaahon mein bhi hai dhoondte wo tujhe
Hum the dhoondhte jisey wo kami ban gaye
Tum mere ishq ki sar-zameen ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

(This is a beautiful romantic hindi song . Its meaning is also very beautiful. For all those  who don't understand hindi i am really sorry, I couldn't find the apt and correct translation of this. Hope you understand).

They  were so lost in each other that they didn't realise when the song ended.  They were still standing at there place.Everyone was gawking at them  and it was embarrassing yet funny situation. They both slyly smiled at their spectators and moved away.

"Akansha you wait outside  I will  come to you in few minutes"- Veer instructed her and went away to have some chat with his fellow classmates.

She nodded her head and went outside and sat on a bench in the garden.

After few minutes Veer came outside  and saw that akansha was sitting on bench and staring at the stars. He silently walked  towards her and sat beside her. She put her heads on his shoulder.

" how did you know that it was me who sat beside you. You were staring at the stars no" - he asked her.

She lifted her head and said smiling " I can feel your presence even if you are very far from me".

" You know Veer  the feelings I feel for you is something which I am experiencing for the first time in your life"

"with you I forget about the  hustle bustle of  my life. It's  a unique emotion that I find so much peace with you,  A person I have grown  to love much more than my own life in these 2 years"- She continued speaking  while Veer was diligently listening everything".

"Sometimes I fear that what has destiny stored for us. What will happen to me if it separates us"- she was on verge of tears when  Veer cupped her cheeks and made her look into his eyes.

"Nothing will happen to us. Nobody will be able to separate us  Have faith on your love"- he was trying to comfort her  and console but deep down he was also worried about the destiny part.

Whatever the destiny has planned for them but one thing is sure he will not stop loving akansha till his death- he thought to himself.

He tightened his grip on her and she nuzzled  more into his chest . He was stroking her soft hairs with his one hand. They were enjoying their own sweet little moments.

They were so engrossed in each other that they didn't realise how much time has passed.........

*****************************

Thanks for reading.