Chapter 10

Akansha Pov

"just spend a night with me"

I can't believe what my ears heard  and what he said. I was too shocked to react anything at this. Suddenly  my mind registered what he said and i immediately pushed him back from myself.

And i didn't know when my hand involuntarily  slapped his cheeks  and a single tear drop fell from my eyes. He was looking shocked and calculating what just happened now.

Suddenly he held my hand  and shouted at me "how dare you".  I am not going to remain silent and shouted back at him "how dare you..... how you even thought of giving me such indecent proposal. have you lost your mind ???"

"No sweetheart i have not lost my mind but i am sure you  have . You are forgetting that you have come here for a reason  and the reason you already know .  i don't have to tell you that"- he replied.

"oh so you called me  here to emotionally blackmail me"- i bluntly told him.
"no i didn't call you  to blackmail you  but settle a deal with you"- he said.

"what deal"- i asked with a shocked face.
"so let's come straight to the business talking .  I want to spend a night with you"- he said while tracing his fingers on my bare arms.
I could feel anger rising in me "first don't touch me and second why do you think  i will agree to your  sinister  demands"- i asked him.

"because you want to help your family. and i can help you in that but you know me very well akansha I  don't do anything which wil not give any return or profits."

"so sleeping with me is the  profit you will get  for helping my family"- i asked while looking at his emotionless eyes.

"yes  you are absolutely right akansha "- he said calmly.

"I can't believe veer how much you have fallen.  you are using someone's helplessness  to your advantage .  you are not the person I had known all these years. he was not someone like you playing with a women virtue.  there is no respect for me left in you"- i spatted at him

" I don't have time to listen to your boring lecture miss malhotra . if you are interested in this offer accept it and if you are not then door is in front of you . you are free to leave i will not stop you." - he said.

"and  what are talking about your virtue . i know what type of girl you are . Besides that, it will not be our first time if you remember correctly. So leave your hesitations and agree to  my demands."- he said mocking me.

I don't know from where tear formed  in  my eyes and started falling down.  i was standing there numb. no motion . nothing

"okk now stop your  emotional drama .I am giving you a time of 2 days . think wisely  your family future depends upon you  the reputation your family has built over the years will be spoiled permanently only because of you . if  you  step outside of this building and reject my offer the consequences will not be very good Miss Akansha Malhotra. so decide wisely and maturely. " he said"

"now you are free to leave. You have already  consumed more time  of mine than i allow"- he continued.

I turned around and proceeded to leave.  I took my car from the parking lot and started driving towards my home. but my mind was somewhere else. I started driving fastly while his words were continuously ringing in my ears.

*************************

Thanks for reading.