Chapter 7

Akansha POV

Abhishek came to meet kavya bhabhi and our family. His full name is Abhishek Jaiswal. He is kavya bhabhi cousin brother.He is the only son of his parents and therefore only heir of their business. My family members like him very much.

He asked me out for a lunch and my family gave outright permission to him without even asking me. I know why they are doing this.  They want me to settle down with him. But what do i do with this heart of mine which is not forgetting the past.

I was ready when Abhishek came to pick me up. I was quite during the whole ride.  He tried to start conversation with me but only got "hmm" and "yeah" in return. after a small drive we reached a fancy restaurant.

Third person POV

unknown to her Veer was also present at the restaurant  and was seated just behind her  but she couldn't see his face. He was present there just for his client meeting but destiny again made them present at the same place.

"so akansha hope you are comfortable here" abhishek asked her  and she nodded head in yes.
"what are you doing in life"he again asked her. "nothing just designing interiors of homes for my clients" she replied.
"Hey  I don't want to beat around the bush you know na why i invited you for lunch"- he said.

"I know that you are interested in me and want to marry me. But abhishek  marriage is a very sacred bond and it builds upon the base on honesty and love." she replied
"don't think that I will not be honest with you if there is any relationship made between us but love cannot be forced. It has to be natural and it comes straight from the heart and at this moment I don't feel any romantic love for you .
May be in future  it can change but for now its not there" she continued.
Abhishek was patiently listening to whatever akansha was saying. "so please give me some time"- she said.
He gave her assuring smile and said "take however much time you want I will wait for you".She was relieved that he was an understanding person.

Even though akansha said that she need time and in future maybe there is love for abhishek but only she knew that it's not possible for her to love someone else in this lifetime and she had given her heart and soul to someone else very much earlier.

After finishing their lunch they went from there  But Veer was still sitting there and he had listened every bit of their conversation.

His heart was raging in fire to know that akansha was planning to move forward in her life. After seeing her in the hotel at their previous encounter his mind was not working properly. He was always lost in her thoughts but she was planning for her new life .
after listening to akansha and abhishek conversation , Veer made a decision
"I will see akansha how easily you move forward in your life after what you have done to me"he bitterly said to himself.

Hello dear readers!! I have something to say I have removed the mature tag from the story because it will not include any mature stuff.

This is just a simple and sweet love story of two individuals who have drifted apart due to some misunderstanding. How they  come together again is what this story is all about.

So enjoy this love story of Veer and Akansha.

Thanks for reading.