Chapter 39

Akansha soul left her body when she heard these words. She would have never imagined in thousands years to hear these words again and that too from his mouth.

She didn't had the heart to turn back and look at her husband but he himself made it easy for her when he got off from the bed and started walking towards the almirah.

"How??"- She barely managed to whisper in her cracked voicr but enough audible to be heard by him.

"you want to know how"- He turned to look at her. She didn't answer him. "I will tell you how".

He opened the cupboard and took out something in his hands. Taking predatory steps, he walked to her and stood in front of her while she was still sitting on the bed.

He threw those things in front of her so harshly that she flinched at his actions. Akansha's  eyes grew wider when she recognised what is those things.

Her Diary!!!

Her medical reports!!!

She kept her head down with tears in her eyes but his eyes were stuck at her face.

"Speak"- This single word is sounding more poisonous than all the deadly poisons of world to Akansha ears and her words seem to have struck in her throat.

"I said speak up , dammit"-He shouted. For the first time she felt scared of him.

"I know I have committed a grave mistake. No not mistake , I have actually committed  a sin by keeping all these things secret"-  she spoke and lifted her head to see a frustrated Veer.

"Then why the fuck you did that"- He threw a glass vase kept on the side table on the ground so hard that its broken pieces scattered all around the room.

Akansha immediately got up from her position and went closer to Veer. She kept her both hands on his forearms and he tried to jerk her away.

"But I did all of  this for your own betterment ,so that you could have a  future without the emotional baggage of my medical condition. I didn't wanted to be the reason for the darkness in your life.  I did everything for you."-  She continued.

"You did all of this for me, for my better future. Then you can enjoy now, I have already told you about  my future that was filled with alcohol and drugs"- he said in mocking tone.

She removed her hands from his body and cupped his  face."I never imagined that you could go to that limit. Believe me".

"I am sorry that I couldn't build your  trust on my love"- He replied.

"Don't say like this. I know that you love me more than I could ever love you"- Losing her strength,  She slided against his body and sat near his feet.

He kneeled down in front of her and sat down" You have made me hate myself Akansha. I am feeling like a coward who couldn't be with the girl he claimed to love to death when she needed him most. In my ego , I couldn't see your pain. I have let down my love".

"I shouldn't blame you that you hided all things from me. It's my fault that I couldn't have your trust on me that I will stick by you through thick and thin. "-his words were dripping with disappointment.

"I was young Veer  and so were you. I had built so many dreams about spending my life with you but my cruel fate came between us. When I got to know about my paralysis , I knew that my every dream has broken. And the biggest shock of my life came when I was informed about my miscarriage by Maa"- she controlled her sobs by keeping her hand on her mouth.