Chapter 9

15 days later

Akansha was sitting in the waiting lobby of the office. She was continuously fiddling sometimes with her fingers and sometimes with the tip of her duppatta and looking here and there.
Suddenly she heard someone call her name and looked in the direction of voice.
"mam you can go in sir cabin"- one of the employee of that place told her.
She nodded her head and got up and started walking sluggishly towards the cabin.

She could feel her heartbeat getting faster and sweats forming on her forehead. she composed herself and continued walking towards her destination .
Yes she was present at the office of Veer and was going to Veer cabin. she was finally going to see him after a long time and many doubts and questions were arising in her mind.she wanted answers of those.

Akansha Pov

I am finally going to meet him after 4 years . After seeing his face and hearing his voice after such a long time i am afraid i might break down in front of him which i seriously don't want at this moment. I still hadn't forgotten the effect he had on me when we crashed into each other at the event.

Calm down akansha you don't want to make a fool of yourself at this place. Chanting this mantra in my mind I opened the door of his cabin and found him talking on phone to someone. His back was visible to me.
I guess he didn't hear the sound of door opening and me entering that's why he didn't turn to see who entered his cabin. I was concluding these things when he suddenly turn towards me and my breath stopped.

we looked at each other for a good 2 minutes and i absorbed all the features of him his face is still gorgeous . stop admiring him you idiot i told to myself.
I can guess by the expression of his face that he is surprised to see me at the right time. he must had expected that i will not come.

I diverted my stare from his face and looked here and there
"good to see that you are on time akansha"- he initiated the conversation
"I am always on time"- i snapped back at him
"how are you"- he again asked me and i replied fine.
I was losing my patience and directly asked him "cut the crap veer just tell me why have you invited me here to meet you"

"Just wait akansha you will know everything. By the way I am happy to find that you still have your eager nature still intact in you, always trying to find reasons" - he said with small smile.

"I know my nature better than you....... now please will you tell me for what reasons i am here"- i asked.

"what will you like to take tea or coffee"- he asked me and now i have run out of my patience
"enough of this nonsense veer just tell me the damn reason for my arrival here or i will leave"- i said these words and was starting to leave when i saw he was coming closer  to me.

He came very close to me  and put  his hands on my waist and leaned his face towards me and said in my ears

"just spend one night with me".

*****************************

Thanks for reading!!!!!