Chapter 4

Akansha heard some voices which were coming from the hall. She concluded that her family members must be back from the event.

she freshened up and went down stairs in the hall. Her estimation was correct. The voices she heard were indeed of her family members.

she went towards them when her father came to her
"are you fine beta"- her father asked her.
"yes papa I am fine now"-Akansha replied which was obviously a lie. Only she knew how she was feeling from inside.

"Have you taken medicine"- Arpit asked her. "no bhaiya ,I felt okay when I reached home,so I thought there is no need of taking medicine"- she replied.

after answering the questions of Arpit bhaiya and papa, she saw that her maa was coming towards her. her mother came near her and held her hand against her forehead.

"Good ,you don't have fever,now go in your room and take rest"- my mother told her.

she nodded her head and did as she was told. she went to her room and lay on her bed. But sleep was far from her eyes.

how could sleep come in her eyes!! whenever she closed her eyes she would only imagine the unfortunate encountered she had with him.

finally after a lot of changing sides , she submitted herself to sleep.

Here Veer situation was also not different from Akansha. H was standing near the windows of his room but his mind was only having thoughts of today incident.

He couldn't have imagined that he will meet her like this. He didn't forgot her and her doings in these 4 years but seeing her physically in front of his eyes gave a push to his emotions which he had buried years ago.

He was becoming anxious and restless. he was fighting with his emotions. was it anger , desperation or something else, he couldn't comprehend it.

"no no I can't think about her,she is past a forgotten chapter of my life" He told himself. but his heart couldn't help him but continuously remind him of her. Her face was coming in his mind.

He made a drink and gulped down in one shot. After a lot of heated exchange between his mind and body, finally sleep came into his eyes too.

 After a lot of heated exchange between his mind and body, finally sleep came into his eyes too

(I have always imagined akansha  to be someone like this.
you dear readers are free to imagine  whoever you want.)

Thanks for reading.