Chapter 3: Help

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 3: Help

Taehyung was already prepared yet he was thinking how will he able to escape, he was allowed to went to University with a guard and he needed to go straight to the house of Jungkook. Having a lot of guards will make his plan ruined. He wasn't sure yet how many they are but he hopes they are just less than 5.

"You can escape here, Taehyung, you can do that." Taehyung mumbled while looking at the mirror.

He sighed, deciding to went downstairs and saw them already settled in the dining room. Jungkook noticed his presence, looking at him.

"Come here." Jungkook said pointing the chair beside him.

       Jin          NJ
      --------------------
Jk                               
Tae                              
       ---------------------
       SG         JH

Taehyung hesitantly walked on the chair beside Jungkook. They started to eat, Taehyung was a bit uncomfortable with them since he doesn't know them. He can feel unknown feelings with them.

"Angel, The guy left of us is Namjoon Hyung, Jin hyung, and that two guys on the right are Yoongi hyung and J-hope hyung" Jungkook introduced as he noticed Taehyung's awkwardness.

"He-hello." Taehyung stuttered forcing his smile.

They just smile at them and back to eating. Taehyung felt anxious, his anxiety wasn't helping at all. He looked at the wall clock above the door and noticed that his class will start later.

Jungkook suddenly felt someone tugging his sleeve, he looked beside him and saw an innocent Taehyung looking at him.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

Those eyes were so cute, he wants to kiss them.

"I-I have to go, class will start soon." Taehyung retorted while pouting.

"Wait, I'll finish my food." Jungkook said, finishing his food.

They were done eating, Jungkook and Taehyung went out. Jungkook opens the door car for Taehyung. Taehyung went inside sitting beside Jungkook.

"Let's go, he's getting late."  Jungkook ordered the driver.

The ride start, Taehyung just silent, fiddling his finger while biting his bottom lip. Jungkook notices it, he held Taehyung's hand who flinched and gasps.

"Why are you holding my hand?" Taehyung asked kinda feeling uncomfortable with his touch.

"To stop you from harming yourself, and also to calm you down." Jungkook replied.

"I'm not comfortable." Taehyung retorted

"Then, be comfortable." Jungkook replied sighing

They arrived at the university, the driver opens the door for them and Taehyung went out.

"Go home straight, understood?" Jungkook demands.

Taehyung hummed and nodded, Jungkook peck his forehead.

"What was that for?" Taehyung inquired taking aback by Jungkook's action.

"Felt like doing it, bye." Jungkook snickered.

"Bye." Taehyung said in a soft fake tone.

Jungkook bid goodbye to him and watched him until he went inside.