Chapter 38: Something was wrong

Jungkook sat down in front of Mr. Park, he doesn't know what's his real name but they call him Mr. Park.

"I'm glad to see you here, Jeon." Mr. Park grinned.

"I do too, I'm here because of business." Jungkook replied.

"Why are you straightforward? Don't you want to chitchat with me? You might get interested." Mr. Park grinned.

"I don't like wasting my time, besides, I'm not interested in you." Jungkook retorted, grabbing the beer.

"Are you sure? My friend Alisha told me about you, she's pretty and also friendly." Mr. Park suddenly said.

"And so? What do I need to do with her?" Jungkook inquired, not interested at all.

"You seem to know her, don't you?" Mr. Park added.

"Yeah, she's my useless ex, is that what you want to hear?" Jungkook stated.

"Oh, I didn't know about that. I'm sorry to ask about her." Mr. Park replied.

"It's okay, I don't mind tho, can we continue the deal?" Jungkook asked, changing the topic.

"Sure, we can start now." Mr. Park retorted.

Taehyung was alone in the cafeteria, Jimin seem to be busy day by day since his research and reporting will happen. He soughed while reading his notes to memorize their lesson.

"Ahem"

He heard someone coughed, he looked in front of him, seeing an unknown guy.

"Yes, who are you?" Taehyung retorted.

"I'm Park Dohan, and you are?" Dohan asked, extending his hand.

"I'm Kim Taehyung" Taehyung retorted, hesitantly held Dohan's hand, shaking it.

"It's nice to see you, are you alone?" Dohan asked.

"No, I'm with Jimin hyung, he'll come late." Taehyung replied.

"Ah, I see, I just thought you need someone to talk that's why I came." Dohan giggled.

"Thank you for that, sunbaenim." Taehyung smiled.

"Anyways, if you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me. I'm free." Dohan uttered.

"Sure, sunbaenim." Taehyung retorted.

"I'll go now, eat well." Dohan said, ruffling his hair.

Dohan left, Taehyung sighed in relief, at least, that guy left. He felt uncomfortable talking with strangers. He rather wants to be alone if Jimin is without him than being friendly with strangers.

"I think this we're fine with our deal, Jeon." Mr. Park started.

"Yes, I'm hoping for delivery as soon as possible." Jungkook retorted.

"I'll assure you that, but don't forget the payment, Jeon. I don't like someone who will betray me. I might do something worst than you expected." Mr. Park replied.

"I'm not like you, I don't betray when it's come to business." Jungkook grinned.

"That's what I expected to you, Jeon. You're straightforward." Mr. Park snickered.

"It's because I don't want to talk with you and I want to leave." Jungkook mocked.

"Why? Are you busy?" Mr. Park asked.

"No, but I had to go somewhere important." Jungkook replied.

"Somewhere? Or someone?" Mr. Park asked.

Jungkook glared at him, Mr. Park was holding the beer with ice in it and shaking it.

"You don't have to know about it, It's not your business." Jungkook replied.

"I'm just curious, Jeon. Is that true that you have a husband? I mean, a boy, I thought you were straight because you have a past relationship with Alisha." Mr. Park uttered, drinking the beer.

"I told you, it's not your business. Mr. Park, it's my private life." Jungkook replied, clenching his jaw.

"Why Jeon? I'm just asking, I heard that boy was beautiful. That's why you're head over heels to him. I wonder what's his face and features, you seem addicted to him." Mr. Park smirked.

Jungkook stood up, leaving him alone. He wasn't interested in talking with him anymore. Mr. Park simply cackled and drinks the beer. Jungkook got inside his car and tell his driver to start driving.

His phone suddenly vibrated, he grabbed it and saw an unknown number texting him. He taps the message and reads it.

|•| Jungkook |•|

I already warned you, he knows what you're doing right now. He likes to hide and seeks, If he didn't found you, he kills you. But for now, he already found you. Hide Jungkook as you can, hide Taehyung too if you don't want him to get in danger. This is my warning, you should've listened to me.

You're stubborn, you let him caught you. You'll regret not listening to me. Stupid. I'm going to kill you.

|•| Alisha |•|

She used another number since Jungkook blocked her in her first number.

Jungkook's grip tightened on his phone, his jaw clenching when he reads about it.

"Saicy, collect information about Mr. Park, find his real identity. I want to know him." Jungkook ordered.

"Yes, sir." Saicy replied.

Taehyung was alone once again since Jimin wasn't done doing his projects and also the preparation for their university's anniversary.

He went to the alley since it was the easy shortcut through Jimin's house. For some reason, he felt uncomfortable and terrified. It's not his first time walking in the alley but for now, he just felt odd.

He hugged his book on his chest, swallowing hard. He heard a footstep behind him and the cold weather was making his situation worst. He felt a shiver sending down his spine. He just kept walking and did not make it obvious that he was nervous.

He sneakily grabbed his phone in his pocket, tapping the number on his first list that was Jungkook's number. He bit his bottom lips, eyes went teary when Jungkook wasn't answering his calls.

"Answer me, Jungkook" Taehyung mumbled trying to make his pace fast.

His heart beating fast, he escapes the alley but he still can feel someone was following him.

"Yes, Taehyung, Why do you call?" Jungkook asked and finally answered his calls.

"J-Jungkook, h-help me." Taehyung pleaded in a hushed tone.

"Are you okay Taehyung? Tell me where are you? What's happening?" Jungkook asked worriedly when he can hear Taehyung was sobbing silently.

"Hel--" Taehyung got interrupted when someone covered his mouth and nose.

Taehyung tried to escape from the unknown's grip, he kicking him but soon, he felt so weak and he gave up, all of his strength to escape was unsuccessful, until his eyelids felt heavy and he fell unconscious.

"Taehyung, What happened? Taehyung, answer me!" Jungkook yelled.

But he just hear the phone went off and Taehyung wasn't answering him.

Edited
October 16, 2021