Chapter 13: Date

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 13: Date

Jungkook and Taehyung had a date, Taehyung was a bit enthusiastic, of course, it's his first time to have a date. They reached the fancy restaurant, Jungkook hopped out first and open the door car for Taehyung.

"We're here." Jungkook said and held Taehyung's waist.

"This is beautiful." Taehyung smiled.

When he saw the fancy restaurant, his eyes were wide open and mouth agape. Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness.

"I know, let's go." Jungkook said and dragged Taehyung inside.

A waiter welcomed them, a waiter bowed to them showing respect.

"Mr. Jeon, follow me."  a waiter said and showed the way.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and he smiled. They take a seat, the place was beautiful and peaceful.

"Did you book only for us?" Taehyung asked as he noticed that they are the only customers were inside.

"Yeah, I want to be with you. I don't want someone to bother us." Jungkook said

"You are really rich." Taehyung mumbled

"This is nothing, I just want to celebrate our wedding. We should do a honeymoon but I guess, you aren't ready yet. I don't want to force you to do that, I want you to trust me fully and I respect you." Jungkook said and put his hand on top of Taehyung's hand which was on the table.

Taehyung blushed when he heard the honeymoon, he expected something might happen like adult stuff.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled feeling lucky that Jungkook didn't force him.

"By the way, so what do you want me to do? I want you to like our first date, I want it to be special for you." Jungkook enquired.

"I want you to tell me sweet moments for you, open up to me, be sweet, feed me, and wanna hear you sing and watch you dancing." Taehyung retorted smiling.

"Sure." Jungkook simply smiled.

"Wow, So confident huh." Taehyung snickered and raised his eyebrows.

"Well, Jin hyung says that I'm good at singing while J-hope hyung always taught me to dance." Jungkook said and snickered.

"I see, he also taught you about being confident." Taehyung teased giggling.

"Of course, I am handsome and have a beautiful husband." Jungkook said and chuckled.

"How about, Open up to me? Do you trust me?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook eyes.

Jungkook soothes circles on Taehyung's back of the hand and sighs.

"You are my husband, you have a right to know me. I already know about you. I just realized that I had to tell everything to you, So you will trust me. Trust is one of the foundations in love so yeah, I'm ready." Jungkook explained.

"But I ask you, Do you trust me?" Taehyung asked.

They stared at each other eyes, Jungkook smiled.

"I will do that, We know each other but I want you to put your trust in me first before I trust you." Jungkook replied.

"Okay fine." Taehyung said and smile.

Jungkook smile back, the waiter put their food on the table. Taehyung mouthed 'Thank you' to the waiter.