Chapter 59: Finale

Chapter 59: Finale

Taehyung was smiling, he was in the Namsan tower. He was standing in front of the love locks.

These past few months, he's been doing well. Even his memories are clearer than last month. He and Jungkook were doing good too, they might be busy but also had to make sure that they had time for each other.

About his hyungs, they were also in a good relationship. Surprisingly, Jimin and Yoongi were dating behind their backs. They just found out when Hoseok saw them in a restaurant.

Taehyung was glad knowing that his Jimin hyung won't be alone. He's been wishing for it to happen, he doesn't like seeing him being alone.

Also, Joon Young moved to the province after what he did to them. Saicy also resigned to her work. That's why Taehyung felt pleased knowing about them. He was glad no one will bother them and try to separate them.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled.

"Why?" Taehyung responded.

"What are you doing here alone?" Jungkook inquired, standing beside him and putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Just looking at these love locks, there are bunches of locks. I wonder if this is really effective." Taehyung uttered, leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"We don't know, we didn't try them but they look beautiful." Jungkook responded.

"I wanna try them." Taehyung muttered.

"You want? Let's buy locks first." Jungkook retorted.

"But I didn't see halmeoni here." Taehyung pouted, looking around for the old woman who's selling the locks.

"Here Appa!" A cute voice called out.

They looked down and saw Sun-young with heart form locks. They both smiled at her cuteness.  Taehyung knelt down, caressing her hair.

"Where did you get this, baby?" Taehyung asked and took the locks.

"Halmeoni gave them to me for free." Sun-young smiled ear to ear.

"Huh? Where did you see her?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"There, but she leaves after giving this to me." Sun-young explained with a bit of pout on her lips.

"Did you say thank you to her?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, Appa, you taught me that." Sun-young giggled.

"That's good, come on, help us put them here." Taehyung uttered, ruffling her hair and he stood up.

"Okay, appa!" Sun-young giggled cutely.

Jungkook carried Sun-young, helping and teaching her where she should put those locks.

"Appa Tae and Dad Jungkook will be forever together till the end. They will love each other and no one will separate them. They live happily ever after!" Sun-young stated while locking the locks with help of Jungkook since her tiny hand can't fit on those locks. 

"Very good, you did well as always, baby." Jungkook praised, pecking her cheeks.

"Of course, I want Appa and Dad will be happy forever." Sun-young said proudly.

"We will, baby." Taehyung and Jungkook replied and pecking her cheeks.

Sun-young squealed in happiness while the two chuckled. About Sun-young, they adopted them last month. Taehyung badly wants to feel like having a family that's why he asks Jungkook about adopting a kid.

And Jungkook can't resist him that's why they end up adopting Sun-young and then didn't regret it because she was beautiful and cute at the same time. She's also smart and easy to take care of.

"Let's go, your uncle wants to see you." Jungkook said, setting Sun-young on the ground.

"Yehey! I'll go first!" Sun-young squealed in enjoyment.

She run away, Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other.

"You taught her well." Jungkook uttered.

"Of course, I'm Taehyung." Taehyung giggled.

"We'll be the best parent for her." Jungkook added.

"You're right." Taehyung responded, looking at Sun-young.

"Let's go, she might get lost." Jungkook said, holding Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung hummed, they followed their daughter and leave their love locks.

The end

The end