Chapter 52: Truth

Chapter 52: Truth

Jungkook look at V. They were staring at each other. Their stares were so intense, V saw how Jungkook didn't do anything even though he has a gun. Jungkook looks like he didn't want to fight against V.

V pulled the barrel, his finger touching the trigger. He was aiming his gun at Jungkook, his eyes were stern, and his jaw clenching. Jungkook was just watching him, waiting for his action, yet, V turned to Chanyeol and points his gun at him.

"Who am I? What did you say?!" V Inquired while gritting his teeth.

"My right hand, you suppose to point that gun to him, not me!" Chanyeol retorted.

"I asked you, who am I? What did you do to me?! If you didn't answer me, I will kill you!" V threatened and shot the ceiling.

"Now I know, did you remember your memories now? Didn't you take your pills regularly? I said drink it, It helps you to remove the pain and your.......memories." Chanyeol snickered.

"My memories? Everything I saw in my mind is not my dream? You took advantage of me to do your plans! You lied to me! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT HUH? YOU'RE ANIMAL!" V yelled sternly.

He was about to shoot Chanyeol but someone shot his gun causing it to fall to the ground.

"Don't do that V, remember, Jungkook killed your parents. You're here for your revenge on your parents, Don't forget that Chanyeol just helping you. You should thank him because he took care of you, you shouldn't be here if he didn't save you." Alisha stated.

She's behind Chanyeol with her gun after shooting V's gun while looking at V.

"My parents" V mumbled.

"Yes V, Kill Jungkook now! That's your purpose why you're still alive. This is what you've been planning to kill him. Don't hesitate to do that. We took care of you but Jungkook didn't bother to look for you." Alisha uttered.

"Stop lying! You didn't take care of him! You kidnapped him!" Jungkook growled.

"Shut up! Kill him, Here Taehyung, here!" Chanyeol ordered and pointed to his forehead.

V looks at Jungkook with teary eyes, he wipes his tears and looks back to Chanyeol. He doesn't want to get fooled again.

He didn't hesitate this time to shoot Chanyeol on his left leg causing Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook to get alarmed by his action and did what they should do.

Namjoon and Yoongi started to shoot some of Chanyeol men's while running away to look for somewhere to hide. Jungkook hurriedly shot the wall behind Alisha to scare her.

He took V's left arm and run away too. The building is 7th floor, they can hide anywhere but they have to make sure they will be safe since they weren't familiar with the place.

"Kill them!" Chanyeol yelled while hissing in pain.

Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jungkook with V have parted away. There are 20+ men following them.

Jungkook and V are running away while they shooting some of Chanyeol men's. Alisha was following them, she stopped when she saw V and Jungkook on the 4th floor, she shot Jungkook's left arms.

"Ahhh!" Jungkook groaned, touching his left hand to cover the blood.

V turns around then he shot Alisha but Alisha rapidly hide behind the walls.

"Here" Jungkook whispered then he pulled V with him.

They hide beside the big trash can. they sat down on the ground. Jungkook was leaning on a wall while panting heavily with V in front of him, he is in between of Jungkook's legs.

"Y-you got suh-shot" V stuttered while looking at Jungkook's left arms.

"I'm fine don't worry, it's nothing." Jungkook replied in a hushed tone.

He was holding V's waist so V won't be obvious while his other hand is with his gun.

"Y-you're nuh-not, I-It b-bleed a lot." V uttered with a worried tone.

"Shush Doll, I'm fine, don't worry. Trust me, I'm fine. Please, don't cry." Jungkook retorted when he saw V was almost crying.

V's tears started to fall, Jungkook pulled V's face on his chest.

"No, don't cry, everything will be fine." Jungkook shushed him.

V was clutching to his shoulder, he just felt crying.

They heard footsteps coming, Jungkook shushes V, V covered his mouth. Jungkook peeks his head out on the trash can and saw Alisha. He changed his position with V to see Alisha properly. V was leaning on yhe wall while Jungkook aimed at Alisha. He quickly shot her both legs.

"Ahhh" Alisha grunts in pain.

"Let's go." Jungkook said, holding V's hand, pulling him.

Jungkook and V run again leaving Alisha whimpering. They had to escape the abandoned building safely.

Chanyeol's first target is Yoongi, he was playing with him, hide and seek. He was playing with his gun while roaming his eyes. He grinned when he saw Yoongi.

"Meow, meow, little cat. Come out and play with me." Chanyeol chuckled like a mad man.

Yoongi who was hiding behind the pillar, loading his gun, and came out of the pillar, shooting Chanyeol in his right arm. Chanyeol groaned but he immediately shot Yoongi in his chest.

"Suga! Hyung!" Namjoon yelled, popping out of nowhere then he shot Chanyeol from behind.

He didn't stop shooting him until Chanyeol fell on the cold ground. He run towards Yoongi, Yoongi was hissing in pain.

"Let's go, hyung." Namjoon uttered, helping Yoongi.

Jungkook and V both squat down when they saw men in black coming through their way. They both peek their head out and shoot their heads.

"Here" V uttered, giving Jungkook the bullets.

V saw one man on Jungkook's left side. He didn't hesitate to shoot him, Jungkook flinched a little. He followed where V shot the person.

"Nice, let's move." Jungkook said.

He held V's wrist, dragging him away from the place and they went downstairs. Jungkook was holding V's wrist tightly as if he doesn't want to let him go.