Chapter 22: Sorry

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 22: Sorry

Taehyung feels the familiar pain again, Baekhyun didn't give him a shot and it makes him feel the pain all over his body. He needs the shot or else he'll die, his mind tells him that doesn't get that shot but his body tells different.

Sweat forming on his forehead, the pain was worst when he didn't get a shot of the drugs. The pain wasn't stinging anymore, it's burning his inner body. He was panting heavily, he felt like he was going to die right now. He quickly stands up on the bed, his legs were shaking, he tries to walk but he fell on the floor, groaning in pain, crying in agony. He crawled on the floor trying to reach the door.

Once he arrived at the door, he pants heavily and knocked harshly on the door.

"Gi-give me that inject, I-ahh need that!" Taehyung yelled while stuttering and knocking to gain their attention.

He knew that they were just outside the room.

"P-please, I-I badly need that!" Taehyung cries in pain, throats hurting.

He leans his face on the door. He was weak but he needs to get that shot no matter what happens. His body wants it, he really fucking wants it.

"P-please, I need that! J-just o-one shot! G-give that to me! I-I'm going to die!" Taehyung screamed crying.

He heard a door twisting, he moves backward and the door opened revealing Baekhyun standing, gazing at him.

"Tell me the word." Baekhyun venomously said.

"J-just give I-it to me!" Taehyung yelled desperately.

"You know the magic word, Taehyung, tell it to me and I'll give you the shot." Baekhyun said pulling out the syringe to his pocket.

He smirked seeing Taehyung looking at the syringe, he can see how desperate Taehyung was, he likes the weak boy begging him for drugs.

"Wuh-why don't you j-just give me that?! Just give me at least a bit!" Taehyung hissed in pain.

Taehyung didn't want to say that magic word but he doesn't have any choice. He was suffering for almost 1 week and he can't do anything about it.

"If you didn't tell the magic word, I won't give what you want. I'm easy to talk Taehyung, just tell me what is the magic word." Baekhyun told with a smirk and was about to leave.

But he felt Taehyung held his feet hugging them as his life depends on him.

"I-I will, I-I will kill Jungkook, just give it to me." Taehyung sobbed.

Baekhyun smirked, he squats down to level Taehyung's position. He gets the injection and looks at Taehyung.

"Make sure that or else I'll kill you." Baekhyun sternly said as he injected him the drugs.

When the drugs filled Taehyung's body, he feels relief and the pain lessens. His breathing went back to normal. He leaned on the bed, liking the feeling of the drugs inside him.

But suddenly tears escape his eyes, he went back to his senses because he needs to kill Jungkook.

"Good, Take a rest and we will start everything tomorrow." Baekhyun told him.

Baekhyun locked the door, Taehyung hugged his knees, sobbing silently, the pain he felt was now in his heart. He can't bear it but Baekhyun has point. Maybe, Jungkook was just using him, that's why Jungkook doesn't care when was gone. That's why he was still in this hell because Jungkook just needs him for his needs. Maybe, Baekhyun was right, Jungkook loves his girlfriend.

"Suh-sorry, Jungkook, sorry." Taehyung mumbled, he was still sorry, he doesn't like killing but that's what Baekhyun's plans.

He had no choice, he might be selfish because he chose to save his life than Jungkook but he might don't regret it.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Taehyung cried.

Jungkook was going crazy, he does his best to find Taehyung but there's no sign of him. It's been 1 week and he can't stand it anymore, he is stressed, tired, problems, and worried about Taehyung.

He feels exploding any time due to his anger, he doesn't know what to do. Finding Taehyung making him crazy as heck.

"Taehyung, Wuh-where are you?" Jungkook asked sobbing.

He was still in his office, sitting on his swivel chair with the laptop in front of him.

He was tugging his hair tightly. He doesn't know what the hell happening to Taehyung. He was losing hope to find Taehyung, he feels like Taehyung is dead now and that keeps playing on his mind.

"No! He's not dead, h-he's alive!," Jungkook uttered and shook his head.

He was seriously freaking out right now.

Jungkook hands were nervous, it's shaking for some reason. He drinks a beer, gulping it straight. He controls his breathing, he leans his head on the chair and took a deep sigh. He closed his eyes to calm down. He had to stay positive to save Taehyung, freaking out wasn't helping himself.

Taehyung laying on a bed, his body didn't feel anything, he was numb. His mind was foggy, suddenly tears escape his eyes, he can't stop himself from crying.

He looks like a dead human who can't even speak, walk, move and do anything to his body. His brain didn't function well, he feels like he was connected to the bed. He closed his eyes slowly, letting himself to drowned in darkness.

"I-I lo-love you, Jungkook, I'm suh-sorry." Taehyung stuttered.

That's what Taehyung said, he inserts into his mind that Jungkook doesn't love him, yeah, he had to accept it because he's not his girlfriend who captured and makes Jungkook's heart soft.

He had to get his revenge no matter what happened, he will get justice for his parents, After that he got unconscious. While Jungkook sighs defeatedly, maybe he won't able to find him, he had to give up. He also torturing himself for finding someone who might be dead.