Chapter 27: Caught

Chapter 27: Caught

Jungkook was waiting for the person who'll go to meet him. Namjoon was with him, they were in the VIP room, they can hear the loud music from the outside. Jungkook was leaning on the backseat, holding a glass of beer in his hand.

The red dim light was perfect in the VIP room. There's a stripper who was dancing in the middle of them, seductively swaying her hips, staring at Jungkook while licking her lips and holding on to the pole.

Jungkook just watching her with his usual poker face, drinking the beer.

"Hyung, what Park took so long?" Jungkook inquired kinda annoyed.

"They said there's long traffic on their way, but don't worry, they're coming." Namjoon replied.

Jungkook simply hummed, grabbing the snacks on the table.

"We're here, sorry Jeon, traffic sucks. We can start now." Park stated, sitting on the right side of Jungkook.

"Okay, Taehyung, you did well. You can definitely top on your classes." The lecturer uttered, praising Taehyung's hard work.

"You taught me well, sir, I can easily learn with you." Taehyung smiled with a blush crept on his cheeks.

"That's good to hear, Taehyung, anyways, I have to go, we can continue the lesson tomorrow." The lectured said, packing his stuff.

"Thank you, sir, have a nice day." Taehyung replied, bowing his head.

"You too, Taehyung." The lecturer retorted, leaving the room.

Taehyung sighed, he stretches his arms, creaking his neck. He stood up, walking downstairs with his phone.

"Tae, how's the class?" Jin asked when he noticed Taehyung.

"He said, I did well, hyung." Taehyung replied.

"I'm sure you did, do you want to eat?" Jin asked.

"No thanks, hyung, Jimin hyung told me we're going somewhere." Taehyung replied.

"Huh, where? Did you ask permission to Jungkook? He might get mad if he knows you leave without his permission." Jin stated.

"Hyung, Jimin, and I were doing a best friend date, he doesn't need to know about it." Taehyung retorted.

"Fine, just don't do something stupid and be safe." Jin warned.

"Don't worry hyung, he's safe with me." Jimin assured, appearing out of nowhere, holding Taehyung's waist.

"Whatever you say, go and leave just come back before Jungkook came." Jin said, shooing them.

"Bye hyung!" The soulmate bid, leaving the mansion.

"Where we going, hyung?" Taehyung asked when he got inside the car.

"Club." Jimin snickered, fastening his seatbelt.

"What?! You're drinking!" Taehyung yelled.

"Geez, you should know about that. They didn't call me Dionysus for nothing." Jimin grinned.

"You must be kidding me hyung." Taehyung uttered.

"I'm not, just come with me, you'll experience the real me." Jimin smirked when he started the car.

"I hope we don't get in danger because of that." Taehyung sighed.

"Don't worry, I might be small, but I can punch them all. You're safe with me, no one will going to hurt you there." Jimin giggled.