Chapter 39: Kidnapped

Jungkook run to his car when he heard Taehyung's phone went off. He just arrived at his office at that time and he didn't expect that something will happen like that. He sped up his car as fast as he can.

He already tracked Taehyung's location but he wasn't sure if Taehyung was there.

He stopped his car near the alley, left his car, running to the alley, and check out the place.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.

He looks around but he didn't see anyone or anything. He took his phone to dial Taehyung's number, it wasn't responding but it was ringing. He tried to find where he can hear the phone. He was out of the alley when he saw the phone.

"Where are you, Taehyung?" Jungkook inquired worriedly, roaming his eyes to see if anyone was there.

He took the phone, tightening his grip on the phone due to his anger.

Taehyung wake up, his sight was blurry, his head was dizzy and he felt the world moving. He blinked his eyes many times and slowly.

"Help! Please someone help me!" Taehyung yelled attempting to escape from the chair that was tied.

His feet were tied and hands behind the chair, tied with his waist.

"Jungkook ah! Help me!" Taehyung attempted once again with tears falling in his eyes.

He even tried to rock the chair to make the rope lessen. But he fell to the ground. He hissed in pain when his head hit the ground.

"Help me! Please!" Taehyung begged while trying to recover from the pain.

Before he recovered, someone tugged his hair from behind, he gasped and looked at that someone.

"Argh" Taehyung hissed, that guy tightening the grip on his hair.

He slowly saw who it was that someone tugged him. His eyes widened, the guy was really familiar to him.

"You're awake" Someone grinned while watching Taehyung suffering.

"Park..." Taehyung mumbled weakly.

He was sure he saw and know the person in front of him.

"Hyung, do you find any clues?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

He was in his house, he already told his hyungs about what happened and they arriving at his house one by one.

"The place where Taehyung was kidnapped was lack of cameras, I couldn't find any CCTV to hack." Namjoon replied while trying to search the camera through his laptop and some technological device he made.

"Can you try to check another place at least near the alley? Or check all the CCTV after Taehyung's class ended." Jungkook recommended.

"Il try" Namjoon retorted

"What happened? Do you find Taehyung?" Jin asked coming inside.

"Not yet, they still searching for him." Yoongi responded, sitting beside Namjoon with his coffee.

"Who dared to do this? Why did they take Taehyung?" Jin grumbled.

"It's because of Jungkook, he's Jungkook's weakness. I'm sure they will use him to do something, but I can't get any clue who might it be since Jungkook has a lot of opponents." Hoseok answered.

"Alisha told me that her boss or something was watching Taehyung. I should've listened to her." Jungkook groans.

"Alisha? We didn't find any evidence about her when she left you. It'll be hard for us to find them if we didn't succeed in our first attempt." Jin stated.

Jungkook soughed, biting his bottom lips due to his nervousness.

"Taehyung, I'm home." Jimin yelled when he came home.

He set down his bag on his couch, sitting on it, and sighed in relief.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Jimin asked when he didn't hear any response.

Once again, he didn't hear any response which made him worried and confused.

"Taehyung, are you there?" Jimin attempted once again and he stood up.

He went into Taehyung's room, knocking on his door.

"Taehyung, I'm coming in." Jimin uttered and twisted the doorknob.

He got inside to check Taehyung but he saw no one. He opened the bathroom door but same as earlier.

"Where did he go?" Jimin mumbling.

He grabbed his phone and tried to dial Taehyung's number.

"Jungkook, Jimin is calling." Jin said when he noticed the phone is dialing on the table.

"What should I tell him? I'm sure he'll get mad if he knew about it." Jungkook stated.

"I guess, you have to tell him about the situation. It will get worst if you didn't." Jin replied.

Jungkook answered the calls and sucked a huge amount of air.

"Taehyung, finally you answer my calls. Where are you? Why you aren't here?" Jimin started.

"Jimin, I'm not Taehyung." Jungkook replied

"Wait? Jungkook is that you? Where's Taehyung? Why do you have his phone?" Jimin bombarded him with a question.

"We currently finding him right now--"

"What do you mean by finding? Where's Taehyung?!" Jimin yelled, interrupting Jungkook's sentence.

"He got kidnapped." Jungkook replied.

"What?! He got kidnapped but why there's no police looking for him?" Jimin asked annoyed.

"It wasn't kidnapped until he was gone after 24 hours." Jungkook replied.

"Geez, I'll find him in my own way." Jimin grumbled and turning off the phone.

"How are you, kid?" He asked, forcefully pulling Taehyung to make him went back to his place.

Taehyung groans in pain, his head hurts due to the loud impact when he fell.

"I see, Jeon failed to protect you like what he said." He grinned while staring at Taehyung.

"Wuh-what do you need in me?! Why are you doing this again?!" Taehyung yelled bravely.

"Hm, guess what? Revenge, isn't that should be your plan before? To kill him?" He snickered.

"Yeah, my plan before but not now." Taehyung retorted.

"You should've done it so you won't be in this situation right now. Tsk tsk, but I already expected that to a person like you. Now, I will make you kill him. You attempted to do it before, why not repeat it again? What do you think? It's a perfect plan, right?" He smirked.

"I won't, I won't kill him! Do whatever you want but I won't do that!" Taehyung growled, glaring at him.

He smirked, scanning Taehyung head over his heels. And glared at him with his jaw clenching.

Edited
October 17, 2021