Chapter 6: Save

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-----------------------------

Chapter 6: Save

Taehyung was in his class waiting for the class to end

Taehyung was in his class waiting for the class to end. His class will be ended at 5 pm and it almost 4:30. Mr. Ham's lecture was hella boring and he doesn't like him too. Mr. Ham was a pervert, he always looks at girl's boobs and legs.

"Class dismissed." Mr. Ham announced.

Everyone already left, Jimin and Taehyung are only in their room.

"Hey Tae, are you going to stay with me?" Jimin asked while packing his things.

"I can't." Taehyung replied while doing the same as Jimin.

"Aish, at least he let you overnight with me. There's nothing w--" Jimin stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"Kim Taehyung, Can we talk for a while?" Mr. Ham inquired, grinning.

"Sorry Mr. Ham, It's already late." Jimin responded, protecting Taehyung from the pervert man.

"I didn't ask you." Mr. Ham glared at him.

"And I don't care because he didn't want to talk to you." Jimin mocked, rolling his eyes.

"You can leave Park, but Kim you need to stay." Mr. Ham ordered.

"Why would I leave him huh? You're fucking pervert!" Jimin retorted.

"We just need to talk about his grade." Mr. Ham sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm sure his grade was fine, and I'm sure you don't need to talk about it." Jimin taunted

They were about to leave but Mr. Ham pulled Taehyung then he kicks Jimin's stomach, locking both doors immediately.

"Let go of me." Taehyung squirmed around while pushing him.

"I already notice that you're beautiful and have a slim waist." Mr. Ham snickered looking at Taehyung's body with a pervert look.

"Fuck you, Mr. Ham, If you fucking do anything to him I'll kill you!" Jimin yelled while kicking the door.

He attempts to open the door but it was locked inside.

"Suh-stop!" Taehyung pleaded as he pushed him away

Mr. Ham's hands held Taehyung's waist, a lust fill in his eyes causing Taehyung to cry. Jimin shouting for help but no one was there, it's already late that's why the students left.

He went out and luckily he finds Jungkook, he didn't trust him but no choice.

Jungkook went out of his car and saw Taehyung's friend. Well, Jungkook got confused because he didn't saw Taehyung waiting for him.