Chapter 14: Amusement Park - Date ( Part 2 )

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

Chapter 14: Amusement Park - Date ( Part 2 )

Jungkook and Taehyung went to an amusement park after their date In the restaurant. Jungkook didn't want to come but Taehyung did a cute pose and he can't fucking resist Taehyung's cuteness. And of course, It's a special day for him so he allowed Taehyung to hyped up.

"We're here." Jungkook said as they arrived at the amusement park.

Taehyung hopped out first while jumping in happiness like a cute kid. Jungkook just stuck his arms in his pocket. 

"Kookie, come on, let's try~" Taehyung whines cutely.

Jungkook groans but Taehyung already dragged him inside and buy a ticket for different rides. When they are on the roller coaster, Taehyung screaming so loud and Jungkook simply stayed silent. Of course, he was silent, he almost feels dying in guns. Why would he be scared in just rides?

"Kookie, look cars, yippee!" Taehyung beamed.

Taehyung dragged Jungkook again and went in the bumper cars. At that time, Jungkook was smiling. They crashing their small cars and Taehyung was losing. But he had fun. He saw Jungkook smiling and they enjoying riding bumper cars.

After bumper cars, They went in the balloon race and Jungkook didn't like it. Jungkook rolled his eyes, he isn't a kid or baby anymore to ride that balloon race.

"Why here?" Jungkook asked and groans in annoyance.

"What's wrong with here? It's really fun." Taehyung retorted and showed his boxy smile.

"I don't want here, it is just for kids, come on, let's go home." Jungkook said and was about to hold Taehyung's hand but Taehyung jerked his hand.

"Y-you don't love me, do you? B-because If you did, y-you will play with that to me, g-go home alone, I don't wanna be with you, I hate you!" Taehyung cried like a baby covering his face with his paws.

Jungkook hurried to cupped his cheeks and felt a pang on his heart seeing him crying.

"Shushed, let's try that, hmm, don't cry, I'm sorry." Jungkook said worriedly and peppered a kiss on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung looks at him with puppy eyes and a pout on his lips. Again, Jungkook didn't resist him.

 Again, Jungkook didn't resist him