Chapter 49: Jimin

Chapter 49: Jimin

When V left the company, he has a smug on his lips, he even flipped his phone and played it.

"Taehyung!" Someone yelled but V didn't turn around because he believed he isn't Taehyung.

He just opened the door of his car but he felt a hand on his wrist.

V looked at him with confused looks. He saw the guy's eyes were teary after seeing his face. V found him small and cute.

He flinched when he hugged V tightly, and V felt sparked as if he feel connected to this guy.

"I finally found you after years, Taehyung." Jimin sobbed on V's shoulder while hugging him tightly.

V slightly and gently pulled away from the hug and gazed at him.

"Who are you? Why are you hugging me? Do you know me?" V asked and his tone was deep yet soft.

"It's me Jimin, I'm your hyung. I try to find you for a year after you got kidnapped, and I'm glad you're alive, now your here. I really miss you, Taehyung." Jimin uttered.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you. My name is V, not Taehyung." V retorted.

"What are you saying? You are Kim Taehyung, are you pranking me? This is not a good joke, Taehyung. I missed you so much!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I'm serious, I don't know you. This is not a joke, I'm not even pranking you." V stated seriously.

Jimin stared at him, he changed and his outfit was very different. This is not the Taehyung he knew. He easily can tell if Taehyung was lying to him but this guy in front of him seems to be saying the truth.

"How can you forget your soulmates, huh? What happened to you? What did they do to you?! Why do I have to encounter you like this? Why you can't remember me?" Jimin inquired with tears building up in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry but I don't know you. I am V, that's me. I don't understand what you're saying right now." V added.

"If you just know how much I missed you. I should've protected you that time." Jimin uttered while wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry, I'll go now." V excused.

"Bu--" Jimin got interrupted when V started to speak.

"Sorry, I have to go, I'm already late. Find your Taehyung, that's not me, I don't want to disappoint you." V uttered and he was about to go in his car but he got interrupted.

Jimin held his wrist and stared at him.

"You really don't remember me? I just wanna tell to you that I'm your best friend. If you aren't the Kim Taehyung I knew, I'm sorry for bothering you. But if you're my soulmate, I want to tell you if you remember me please hug me. I missed cuddling with you, I hope we'll do that again." Jimin stated while smiling sadly at him.

V simply smiled at him then he went into his car. He looked through the rearview mirror to see that Jimin guy and he noticed that he had tears falling in his eyes.

His heart clenched when he saw Jimin crying. Damn, he felt connected with him, he can feel the pain.

He doesn't understand what the heck is happening right now, why is everyone acting as they know him. What if he's Kim Taehyung? No, Jeon Taehyung? But Jimin mentioned the kidnapping. Is Chanyeol lying on him? What did Chanyeol do to him? What is the truth?

"Is that true, Jungkook will meet with us later?" Alisha inquired, sitting in front of Chanyeol.

"Yes, I'm sure he'll meet with us. He can't resist his husband." Chanyeol grinned.

"What do you think if he finds out about V? I'm sure he also investigating him." Alisha added.

"Whether he tries t search about V, he won't see anything. I already removed all of the evidence and V's identity. There's no way he can find out about V." Chanyeol replied.

"You don't know Jungkook, he's also smart when it comes to skills. His hyungs are no joke, they have different skills and if you combined them, they will be powerful." Alisha explained.

"They don't know about me too. Once I started my plans, I will make sure to end this." Chanysnickeredered.

"And what's your next plan about V? I mean after killing Jungkook?" Alisha inquired.

"Kill him too, he'll be useless after that. I don't need him if he did his part to my plans." Chanyeol replied.

"He's your right hand." Alisha said.

"Just part of my plans, I need to get his trust like right now. I'm the only person he can trust because he doesn't have someone besides me. He should pay for what I did to him." Chanyeol retorted.

"Well, let see later. I hope they didn't catch us before we start our plans. We don't know what they were doing right now." Alisha grinned and bottoms up their wine glass.

V came back to their place, he saw Alisha coming through his way. She smiled before going away from him. He just shakes his head, he doesn't like her. She always looked at him as if he was weak.

"Jungkook, it's nice to see you!" Alisha smirked when she saw Jungkook at the bar.

"It's not nice to meet you." Jungkook retorted, drinking the beer.

"I heard, you'll meet up with Park. Are you sure, you're ready?" Alisha asked grinning.

"It's up to me, stop talking with me. I don't like hearing your voice. I don't like feeling your presence beside me." Jungkook replied.

"You know, you shouldn't get drunk. You don't know what might happen next." Alisha smirked.

"And I don't care about it, I don't need to know what will happen next." Jungkook fired back.

"Why are you acting as if you didn't love me before? You're head over heels to me back then. Is this how you treat your ex-girlfriend?" Alisha teased.

Jungkook stood up, grabbing her neck, choking her.

"Shut up." Jungkook grumbled.

He threw her away and leave the bar.