Chapter 32: Alisha

I changed Y/N to Alisha since I just felt like doing it.
-------

Chapter 32: Alisha

It's been 2 months since Jungkook saw Taehyung. Jungkook literally gave Taehyung space and time. He didn't text, call, either bother him. He wants Taehyung to forgive and trust him.

He was currently in his office, doing his job. He's lucky, it's not that stressful this day. Just a few meetings and discussions. He looked in front of him when he heard the door opened.

"Taehyung, you're here." Jungkook started, standing up on his seat.

"I'm here because I need something." Taehyung responded.

"What is it? Tell me?" Jungkook asked, he was standing a distance from Taehyung to make him feel comfortable.

"You said, you have proof about my parent's negotiation with Mr. Jing, right?" Taehyung inquired.

"Yes, why?" Jungkook inquired retorting. 

"M-may I see it?" Taehyung asked, biting his bottom lip.

"Sure, but it's not here, I left them in my house." Jungkook replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay, I'll come with you. I just want to see it." Taehyung stated.

"Alright, I'll show it to you later. Take a seat there for a while. I still need to finish my work." Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung simply smiles slightly, taking a seat on the L-couch form, grabbing the magazine on the table. Meanwhile, Jungkook was smiling with a blush crept on his cheeks while staring at Taehyung

He looks like a high schooler who had been simping to his crush. When time passes, Taehyung was still reading and looking at the magazine. He was amazed every time he found new and interesting stuff in the magazine. He traced his finger on the picture of the necklace. He kind of likes the design, he wants to buy it but he can't since his money is for his allowance only. He doesn't either want to tell Jimin to buy him the necklace since he was shy to do it even though they are soulmates.

"You want that?"

He flinched when he heard a voice behind him. He looked at his back seeing Jungkook looking at him.

"Yeah, but I don't have money." Taehyung replied, glancing back at the magazine.

"I can buy that for you." Jungkook said

"No, you don't need to do that. I won't use it anyway." Taehyung stated, rejecting Jungkook's offer.

"Okay, come on, I'm already done." Jungkook sighed

Taehyung stood up, following behind Jungkook. Jungkook look like holding his waist but his hands were not that close to Taehyung's waist. They arrived at the parking lot, Jungkook opened the door car for Taehyung and Taehyung got inside.

After a long silent ride, they arrived at Jungkook's place. Jungkook let Taehyung walk first. Yet, he was confused when the eavesdropping silence welcomed them.

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook inquired confused.

His eyes were fixed on the beautiful girl who was now sitting on a couch.

"Jungkook, she's here." Jin replied, moving aside.

Taehyung look at Jungkook who was now looking at the girl with his shocked eyes.

"It's been a while, Jungkook" She started and stand up.

"What are you doing here? How do you know my mansion? Are you going to be a spy here?" Jungkook inquired solemnly.

Taehyung gaze at the girl, black curly hair, morena, tall, thin waist, kissable lips, round eyes, and pointed nose. She wearing black glittery fitted dressed, under her knee, flexing her collarbone and her back was seen.

"Is that how you treat your girlfriend, hmm?" Alisha grinned.

"Ex" Jungkook added.

Alisha rolled her eyes, her eyes fixed on Taehyung who looking at her too or more likely, glaring at her.

"So, who is he? He seems new to me? Is he your new toy?" Alisha smirked.

"Do I look like a toy to you?" Taehyung inquired with a hint of a sarcastic tone, rosing his brow.

"No, but maybe a whore." Alisha stated.

"Please, don't compare me to you. I'm too beautiful to be a whore." Taehyung sassed. 

"Don't he know that we didn't break up? And you're crazy over me?" Alisha snickered.

"He was crazy over you back then, was. I wonder why he's crazy to you, you're not beautiful. You just look like a piece of shit to me." Taehyung grinned which made Alisha mad.

"We've already broken up, You're just being ignorant" Jungkook growled.

"Oh come on, I didn't agree on our broke up. You didn't even let me explained." Alisha insisted.

"I don't need your lame explanation, I already know what's your plans." Jungkook retorted.

"I do that because he threatened me. He said he will kill you if I didn't do that. I'm just protecting you." Alisha continued.

"Who? You can tell it to me, I can protect myself." Jungkook stated.

"You are not that so strong Jungkook, You don't know who wants to kill you." Alisha said.

"Whatever you say is just nonsense to me, you can tell it to me." Jungkook replied.

"Let's just forget that Jungkook, I'm here now. We can start again." Alisha changed the topic.

"I don't need you anymore. You left, remember?" Jungkook stated.

Alisha went to him, grabbing his collar then kisses him.

Taehyung watched them, he doesn't have any emotion. Alisha glanced at her and smirked.

"I know you still love me, I'm your first love, Jungkook." Alisha uttered and her hand softly caressing Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook pushed her away causing her to stumbled on the floor.

"He's JEON Taehyung, my husband." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung closed to him.

"He's just a toy Jungkook, I know that. You can't easily change me to someone. You're lying!" Alisha asserted.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer as if there was space separating them. He kissed Taehyung's lips in front of her. Taehyung was surprised, he didn't expect it'll happen. He was clutching to Jungkook's chest, slightly pushing him but Jungkook slid his tongue inside of Taehyung's mouth and his hands pinching Taehyung's butt. He just pulled away when he felt satisfied.

"We're married, So please don't disturb us again. He's not a toy or something like you think of." Jungkook explained while looking at shocked Alisha.

"You must be kidding me!" Alisha yelled, pushing Jungkook away.

"Hyung, Can you please tell to her that I'm telling the truth. I'm going crazy to her, Me and My husband are going to do something fun." Jungkook stated and pulled Taehyung upstairs.

Taehyung glanced at Alisha and smirked at her.

Edited
October 11, 2021